Best modern day batting entertainer?

Best modern day batting entertainer?

• Total voters

taimurasad

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who do think is the best modern batting entertainer?

THIS IS WHT I THINK:
If u talk abt entertainment then its Afridi. Now dont think i selected him because I'm a Pakistani. I think he is the best simply because one just cant find another Afridi in this world. You may find a Sehwag in Gilchrist or Chris Cairns in Flintoff but there is no matching to Afridi. He doesnt care abt his career or anything else he has his own coaching manuals & follows it bravely. Evryone knows he is too inconsistent but thats Afridi(Two of the fastest century record holder) for u when on song he has a strike rate reaching 300. Hardest Hitter, usefull bowler & energetic fielder.

Last edited:
Has to be Afridi, because he just goes for every ball without regard for the situation- detrimental to the team, but great for the spectators

has to be sehwag he always play well and has the ability to play long innings too.he play well in 8 out of 10 matches while afridi plays well in just 2 out of 10 matches.

Last edited:
if you think about consistency and entertainment, it should be gilchrist and sehwag. If you look at "once in a while good score" its afridi, those few balls he plays can be somewhat entertaining.

Difficult choice I would go with either Jayasuriya or Gilchrist

I vote for Gilchrist.

One guy missing in that list is a guy who was indeed most popular but now hasnt been in the news for a while, well if he was there in same form well he would have won that guys

The Champ said:
One guy missing in that list is a guy who was indeed most popular but now hasnt been in the news for a while, well if he was there in same form well he would have won that guys

Who IS this guy?

No he is in same class as of Sehwag and Afridi.

What a pity guys, he was ofcourse in such a terrific form once and now u see we forget him, thats the game of cricket, its a great leveller

The Champ said:
No he is in same class as of Sehwag and Afridi.

What a pity guys, he was ofcourse in such a terrific form once and now u see we forget him, thats the game of cricket, its a great leveller

Hmmm.....Matthew Hayden?

The Champ said:

I think lance klusener is missing from the list.

Aseem Ralhan said:
I think lance klusener is missing from the list.
Great guess buddy what a player he was, Man of the World cup in England, made all those runs in end overs, but everybody has forgotten him.

gold buddy would have got the answer

Users who are viewing this thread