Best moments of the game

sharp7

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To all those who have the game, share your favorite moments for the game, your favorite matches, highest scores and best bowling figures of all formats etc.

Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
To all those who have the game, share your favorite moments for the game, your favorite matches etc.

And add highest scores as well....Would be nice to see gamers' scores off T20 , 50over, test....:)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Playing T20 vs Australia and missed the straight ball. AI appealed but umpire gave it not out. They chose to review it. In Slow-mo it was as plumb as you get. I though my player is surely gone but then hot spot came. It showed a very thin inside edge onto the pad. :clap

Last edited:

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Playing T20 vs Australia and missed the straight ball. AI appealed but umpire gave it not out. They chose to review it. In Slow-mo it was as plumb as you get. I though my player is surely gone but then hot spot came. It showed a very thin inside edge onto the pad. :clap

Wow!!! You didn't get any vibrations?

divinesigil

School Cricketer
Made a batting all-rounder pro, best wickets in an innings 5-32 in a 4-day game, sitting on 5 ducks and 11 as my highest score :).

xvalerianx

Club Captain
Played a T20 against Bangladesh with India. Bangladesh ended up making 98 all out from 17 overs with Sehwag picking up 4 wickets. I got off to a good start but ended up loosing wickets in a heap once the Bangladeshi spinners came on. Won in 12 overs with one wicket to spare with Kohli top scoring. What a close match to have first up.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Leave apart the best moment folks. Please share the glitches/ parts in which BA Studios have not lived upto the expectation so that Ross can have better idea of the reach of the game. 100 positives is smaller than 1 single negative. Lets be radical.

Yah....

No.

grkrama

National Board President
Leave apart the best moment folks. Please share the glitches/ parts in which BA Studios have not lived upto the expectation so that Ross can have better idea of the reach of the game. 100 positives is smaller than 1 single negative. Lets be radical.
isnt there a thread for negative nellies:p

SibiNaayagam

International Coach

Wrong Thread.
This thread was created for the sole purpose of posting the positives ONLY.

Users who are viewing this thread