Bharat's Patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bharat:

In order to try and solve this mystery of the white helmets, please can you try exporting a bitmap from my editor, then formatting it and re-importing it to see if it happens with the HB created kits. This would enable me to see if it is a problem with my editor, or whether it's a problem with the kits that are being made.

Post some screens of what happens, please.....

Cheers,

Tom

Cable & Wireless pitch-ad used in the ODI Series.

jonah,I've made it.It will be avaliable for download tommorow in the main site.

post-6-1082461471.jpg

I've had a go at the stumps but without much success. The problem is the block on the left which uses strange proportions. As you can see from the screen, it's still not centred and I've had to stretch it to get the writing big enough. Good luck to anyone else who is attempting to make these stumps...

I've tried this before.The portion on the left is stretched in game.

I've updated my version of the Test stumps to try and get a better shade of blue for anyone who is using them.

hey bharat can u do the new natwest stumps used in the current series?? i've just completed the pitchad.....so we can release it together

the 1s we have are black rite?? these 1s looked navy blue..not sure..they just looked diff!! i made the pitchad just cant attach the pic here...donno what's wrong

hey bharat...i've made new natwest stumps using yours as base.....edited the colours and stuff....wanted your permission...can i release them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread