Story India's tour of England 2005 (England=CPU)

How much (out of 10) would you rate my story so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nik

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
grr!! an english supporter, lol, only joking mate, thanks anyway for giving me 8! but i wonder how much it would have been if i played as england........ ;)

nik

International Cricketer
cheers mate! i am really sorry for holding up my test and story i will try and do as much as i can as quick as i can! sorry!

nik

International Cricketer
2nd Test highlights

Hello and welcome to the highlights of the 2nd test between England and India! This test match has been a very close low scoring triller going both ways in different points of the test match! Today was just a pure bowler friendly day, with the batsman finding batting on this wicket very difficult!

It started with Balaji taking the first two wickets of England's innings
balajigetshis2ndwicket2co.jpg

Then England managed to bat quite badly after this and nothing helped them when Harbhajan's 1st ball was a wicket!
1stballforharbhajanandgetsawic.jpg

Pathan was on fire and continued with two wickets of his own and now England were in deep trouble!
pathancontinuesfromwhereheleft.jpg

Anil Kumble removed Simon Jones by bowling his googly and this messed up his Jones' stumps!
simonjonesisbowled7zf.jpg

Next ball....same delivery....Harmison is bowled!
nextballharmiisbowled3mu.jpg

Giles managed to survive over 50 balls and he did not give up
gilescontinuedhisfight4hz.jpg
#

Harbhajan stopped Giles' chance of scoring more runs and trapped him LBW
lbwgiles4ai.jpg

This left India needing only 154 runs to win here is England's scorecard:
englandscorecard7oe.jpg

Nothing seemed to favour England as Gambhir dismissed the first ball for this glorious 4!
1stball41yy.jpg

Gambhir didn't survive long as Hoggard got him caught!
gambhirisout9er.jpg

Dravid and Tendulkar steadied the ship after Sehwag followed Gambhir not long after! Dravid played some superb shots!
lovelyshotbydravid7er.jpg

Laxman got out and the test now started to become a thriller as India recorded one of the worst collapses!
laxmanisbowled5cn.jpg

India were now 8 wickets down and so Pahan got out and the test was turning into a gripping T.V drama as Harbhajan stroked this lovely 4 over covers!
4byharbhajan2ey.jpg

Poor short-pitched bowling from England gave Harbhajan a chance to hit a six next ball!
6forharbhajan5ha.jpg

This left India only needing four to win and Harbhajan hit the four with ease as England were dejected a win!
disappointedengland4kg.jpg

Here is the scorecard of India's innings in this very fine test match!
closematchcomestoanendindiasco.jpg

Watch out for the presentation and interviews and well as squad announcements for the last and final test!

Goodbye!! ;)

Briggsey

International Coach
Wow gripping stuff that mate! well done India, unlucky England, good fightback at the end by them but Harbhajan did the job! Gr8 stuff mate keep it up.

carl johnson

Club Cricketer
very nice

the pictures are nice the scores seem to be impressive go on with the good work i gave an 8 for this i feel you will definitely come up with more interesting shots and nail bitting last minute runs to pull of a series win for india. ;)

ravigoteti

Club Cricketer
nice work there by bhajji. thrilling win, reminds me of the natwest finals. Well done nik, more from you!

Users who are viewing this thread