Bharat's Patches

May be that depends on the angles of the parallelogram and the angle of viewing it.
Actually it is not errect,but it's an illution.

Hello Bharat I have imported your Rns Gold bat zip and tried it in the game the problem I have is that the handle of the bat is colour less it happens to most pakistani bats too could you pls tell me how to make the colour of the handles of bats appear in the game thankyou.

bharat said:
May be that depends on the angles of the parallelogram and the angle of viewing it.

ell yeah it is and illusion but what i meant was wheather we can add that illusion to the image. to make it realistic

bharat said:
But if u look in the real pic, the ad is made to look like that by having that biggish white thing like a wall and a shadow with text leaning in the same direction.........EDIT: 400th Post!!!!!! :cheer :cheer :eek: :D

Last edited:
joesaadati said:
Hello Bharat I have imported your Rns Gold bat zip and tried it in the game the problem I have is that the handle of the bat is colour less it happens to most pakistani bats too could you pls tell me how to make the colour of the handles of bats appear in the game thankyou.

I have no idea.Be sure that you did not edit my bat....or may be it's because of your graphic card.Try posting some screens.

West Indies Away Kit used in VB series 2005.

wi_away.jpg

EDITED:The kit is now avaliable in the kits section in the main site.

Last edited:
Cool pepsi pitch add, are there any stumps to go with it please?

thanks for the kind words might see my pitch update and 3D bats!!

bharat
Staff Member

nice try.but dosen't look 3d ingame.Looks like it has some bird droppings on it.

joesaadati said:
thanks for the kind words might see my pitch update and 3D bats!!

bharat
Staff Member

nice try.but dosen't look 3d ingame.Looks like it has some bird droppings on it.

Nice that u appreciated my criticism. Your pitch looks excellent. The footmarks looks good. Downloaded them.
Can u make better grass for Indian pitches. The ones in the game look ugly.
(I must be asking this in ur thread..but.. ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread