Xbox Patches

tcalvert7

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have tried installing using methods from tutorial but game stalls when the batsmen is about to face up. i think the problem is the .big files because when you export them from the data_xbox.gob and open them to edit they dont have the same structure as the downloaded tv patched .big's

nuffja

School Cricketer
The xbox big file is encoded in the xbox version by the looks of it, from what ive tried its the xsh file that locks up (pc version fsh) some of the pics seem to be encoded and I have gottern errors in xshed when trying to replace them. Ive tried to leave the pics that cause errors in xshed alone and just add the new files and pics but still got the game to freeze (you need to hex edit to add the extra graphics and it was my first attempt to hex edit, and im not going to learn to hex edit to do this) So I might not of hex edited the right way (very likely)

The closest thing to editing the tv grafics was getting rid of the EA logo next to the score, by deleting files that seemed to be encoded. Thats when I gave up cause I had no idea of what I was doing.

rahulhegde

School Cricketer
nice to see that there are some xbox patches available!
but is there any gameplay A.I. patch available
that would be really gr8
face BIG files dont work on my xbox...how to modify them?

Last edited:

daleroy

School Cricketer
rahulhegde said:
nice to see that there are some xbox patches available!
but is there any gameplay A.I. patch available
that would be really gr8
face BIG files dont work on my xbox...how to modify them?

Any of the AI patches work on the Xbox. Just copy the .big files to the root dir of Cricket on the Xbox

rahulhegde

School Cricketer
daleroy said:
Any of the AI patches work on the Xbox. Just copy the .big files to the root dir of Cricket on the Xbox
sorry for that....i had put both the face and ai fles simultaneously and hence it crashed ....now that i have put just the a.i. files the game works :)

but it crashes with the face BIG files
i have EAgraph which opens BIG files and i have noticed that there is a difference in the xbox face BIG files and the pc face BIG files which are available on Planetcricket(the ones made by rahul)

DALEROY....you seem to have found a way to convert FSH to XSH how?

Last edited:

voldemort

International Coach
Guys,
The .BIG file for TV Graphics has configs for PC and another one for PS2 or Xbox i think. I am going to change that for the ss2006 TV Graphics too, so that you can try to replace it.

rahulhegde

School Cricketer
the face BIG files in xbox have 2 files in it face.xsh and hhead.o....the face BIG files(the modded ones of rahul) has face.fsh instead ..what needs to be done is to convert face.fsh to face.xsh and then incorporate the modified face.xsh into the BIG file ....... i have done 2 things...first, extracted .bmp from face.fsh ..next tried to incorporte the bmp into face.xsh but Xshed gives me a "failed to form 3d" error...can someone tell me the proper way of converting FSH to XSH thnx

gilly_4_pm

School Cricketer
this may seem like a stupid question, but can someone please answer asap...i cant find my cricket 05 folder when i open the xbox folders on my pc, can someone please tell me what i have to do.where should it be?what does it look like(name of sub-folders etc),please some help people.

chatlo

School Cricketer
Can you please re upload that it says invalid file
nuffja said:
lanetcricket.net Cricket2005 Bat pack for Xbox

Introduction

This patch will install 48 real-life bats to EA Cricket2005 XBOX

Installation instructions

Extract the .xsh files to your cricket2005 root directory that contains the default.xbe

Contributors

Thanks to langerrox, Aryan_6668, aussie1st, satish333, GdK and Jeromedascorp.

Download

cheers

Dasda

School Cricketer
Someone help

can someone show me how to conver saves so the work on xbox.. thnx alot.. any direction to tutorial will be great. willing to read

ZexySaad

School Cricketer
hey guys pleasae please tell me how can i put that in myxbox its not connected to my router is there a way i can put this files in my xbox hardrive.

Users who are viewing this thread