Big Ant working on Cricket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just typing in "new cricket games" on a search and came across a forum site. The reason it said no X-box was some legal reason for the kinnect system or somthing like that. I guess microsoft or whoever has the rights to the kinnect system want to much dosh. Of course i expected to have people think im winding you all up. But i just thought ide share what i found. You dont have to believe me, i wish i did make a note of the thread now, but didnt. Sorry! :(
I do believe you mate, but I don't know if I believe these fellas on the other forum.

I'm guessing it wont be compatible with kinect as they've only announced PS Move, but it will still be on xbox 360.

-D-S-B- added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

hopefully someone comes across that forum, I've had no luck in finding it

Hey guys,
Im guessing hes referring to this forum, Big Footy, which has some guy called Ross who represents Big Ant studios. Heres the thread to read for yourself
New Cricket Game by Big Ant - BigFooty
He speaks of Kinect in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBK619
SHHHHHHHWING!

I don't want to drag this off topic too far, but man that could be friggen wicked. Any chance we could get info on how that will work? Like 1st person view batting/bowling, etc.?Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
Can't say but you are on the right track.... the Move is surprisingly accurate.

Yup thats the forum i was reading. The comment one of the game developers said was that they were trying their hardest to get it on kinnect. And since kinnect is on the x-box i just asumed that it was looking like a playstation only game.

You know what they say about assuming. You reported it here as if it was a fact.

For the love of god! How sorry i am for thinking people might be interested in what i read on another site. I simply posted what was said by big ant game producers on a forum site. They said they were trying to get it on kinect. And as its going to be a motion game there will be no standard controllers, so if theres no kinect, theres no x-box. Thats why i posted. Things change all the time, so no doubt it will be out on x-box in the end, but if everybody waited till they knew the facts 100% correct then this site would be empty of comments. Its called giving people a heads up!

For the love of god! How sorry i am for thinking people might be interested in what i read on another site. I simply posted what was said by big ant game producers on a forum site. They said they were trying to get it on kinect. And as its going to be a motion game there will be no standard controllers, so if theres no kinect, theres no x-box. Thats why i posted. Things change all the time, so no doubt it will be out on x-box in the end, but if everybody waited till they knew the facts 100% correct then this site would be empty of comments. Its called giving people a heads up!

Mate, this site is full of people who want to jump down your throat if you make a simple spelling mistake so giving them info that there not sure about is just asking for trouble.
So if you want to be liked dont spell anything wrong and dont at all costs help anyone out... how out of order are you? lol.

Well then, don't assume things. If it's an assumption, kindly start your sentence with "I think", and give a source.

I read the whole forum, and not once did a developer clearly state it was PS3 exclusive or Move exclusive.

And you also said it can only be played in 3D. That's not possible.

Come on bigant or codemasters, give us something to talk about. With the ashes starting next week its a good time for cricket game news.:eek:

Well Big Ant are doing a great job at keeping people interested here. Almost as great as they were in the lead up to Rugby League Live.

This game is probably as likely to happen as their RLL patch.

No way this new cricket game is coming this summer, my guess is next summer. Im not in any hurry for a rushed cricket game, give them a year to make a real good game that users move,kinect the way we all want.:D:noway

Yeah it would have to be a rushed job for it to come out this summer. But if it's not, then they better update their website, but considering it's BigAnt I'm guessing they wont.

They could delay it 2 more summers and it will still probably be crap

Think they were probably counting on Australia to win a test match and then announce it? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread