Big Ant working on Cricket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then, just been on a forum site that has 2 members of the big ant team speaking on it. As it looks, were looking at 6 months before any updates. :eek: Its going to be 3D move ONLY. As it sounds, you wont be able to use a standard controller. Its said to be a "radical" new cricket game control system, so a normal controller would be "pointless"! and get this........PS3 ONLY!!! :eek: No x-box or PC!!! And the other cricket game made by trine for anyone that doesnt know, is going to be "street cricket". so it will be like Fifa street!! :noway:noway
Have gone from looking forward to a new possibly good game. To being peeved!!

Ok then, just been on a forum site that has 2 members of the big ant team speaking on it. As it looks, were looking at 6 months before any updates. :eek: Its going to be 3D move ONLY. As it sounds, you wont be able to use a standard controller. Its said to be a "radical" new cricket game control system, so a normal controller would be "pointless"! and get this........PS3 ONLY!!! :eek: No x-box or PC!!! And the other cricket game made by trine for anyone that doesnt know, is going to be "street cricket". so it will be like Fifa street!! :noway:noway

Care to share this site?

Move only could be nice I guess...

And the other cricket game made by trine for anyone that doesnt know, is going to be "street cricket". so it will be like Fifa street!! :noway:noway

Trine are making more than 1 cricket game

I don't think so that big ant cricket game will be better then ashes cricket 09 or International cricket 2010

I don't think so that big ant cricket game will be better then ashes cricket 09 or International cricket 2010

But it'll be the first cricket game to 'properly' have motion controls, so it has the potential to completely revolutionise cricket gaming. Whether it will or not, we shall have to wait and see, but its definitely worth keeping an eye on

What :eek:. I thought it was going to be on 360 too. Oh well if the game is really good, I might just get a PS3 just for this game.

I can't believe you gone4aduck. It clearly says next gen CONSOLES on the Bigant site, so your source is phoney I reckon.

Sounds like a yarn to me.
Source please.

Sounds like a yarn to me.
Source please.
I was just typing in "new cricket games" on a search and came across a forum site. The reason it said no X-box was some legal reason for the kinnect system or somthing like that. I guess microsoft or whoever has the rights to the kinnect system want to much dosh. Of course i expected to have people think im winding you all up. But i just thought ide share what i found. You dont have to believe me, i wish i did make a note of the thread now, but didnt. Sorry! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread