Big Ant working on Cricket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this is happening. Their site too does not have any updates about the game. Maybe the project has been delayed due to certain unavoidable circumstances.

Summer in Australia goes from DEC - FEB so it could still come out :D

They have had problems with AFL (delayed 2011) & the RLL PC version(delayed until 2011) I havernt heard any news about there cricket game for consoles(prob will be a PC version later) & RLL ps3/xbox needs a patch

If they had any brains they would release Cricket 1st (huge following bigger then AFL or Rugby League)

BTW: sidhe making a Rugby Union game (NZ company) so many sports games R getting made Down Under :cheers

If I hear any news I'll post asap

Summer in Australia goes from DEC - FEB so it could still come out :D

They have had problems with AFL (delayed 2011) & the RLL PC version(delayed until 2011) I havernt heard any news about there cricket game for consoles(prob will be a PC version later) & RLL ps3/xbox needs a patch

If they had any brains they would release Cricket 1st (huge following bigger then AFL or Rugby League)

BTW: sidhe making a Rugby Union game (NZ company) so many sports games R getting made Down Under :cheers

your joking right? cricket bigger than afl. i think not.

your joking right? cricket bigger than afl. i think not.

LOL do they play AFL in UK, India, Sri lanka, Pak, Aust, NZ, WI, South Africa etc etc

Even Union & League R bigger only because of international

AFL is only really Australia & Ireland

cheers

BTW: sidhe making a Rugby Union game (NZ company) so many sports games R getting made Down Under

OMG I have high hopes for Sidhe's Rugby Challenge, great to see a NZ company making a game that will be big worldwide. And Jonah's back! But that's for another thread, one that I'll surely create in the near future :D

-D-S-B- added 3 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

btw: where is EA or Codies ? did Big Ant get the Cricket Licence & did Sidhe get the Union Licence
Sidhe have got the licenses for the All Blacks, Wallabies, ITM Cup, Super 15 and Jonah Lomu. They still have more to announce I think.

I doubt BigAnt have got many cricket licenses.

ok im guessing none of you followed the Rugby League Live release. Pretty much NO info was released for it before it's sudden release,it had a fairly early date set as release and it did release on that date,I enjoy RLL myself but some hate it. This game WILL be released Summer 2010 as stated but don't expect any info/previews before release either (judging by RLL)... as soon as it's out im sure someone will be on here with a review and videos.

ok im guessing none of you followed the Rugby League Live release. Pretty much NO info was released for it before it's sudden release,it had a fairly early date set as release and it did release on that date,I enjoy RLL myself but some hate it. This game WILL be released Summer 2010 as stated but don't expect any info/previews before release either (judging by RLL)... as soon as it's out im sure someone will be on here with a review and videos.

I think that's a bad tactic. To build hype release trailers and screenshots as early as possible and communicate with the community while posting more and more info on the game. That gets you preorders, more sales, a fanbase etc. They need a marketing manager over in their studios.

is there any cricket game coming out by either the codies or ea for the 2011 world cup??

there should be an official world cup cricket game; If not by these two, then someone else maybe?

EA have the World Cup/ICC licence. The only thing I have read is that there should be an Indian domestic market game (that is, one only sold in India, not a game with only Indian domestic cricket), but wouldn't be surprised if that was no where near the standards of other cricket games and just be a cash in to get some money off having a WC cover.

Maybe better luck with the 2015 WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread