Big Ant working on Cricket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still nothing from Big Ant. They are keeping their cards close to their chest. Lets hope all those are aces.

So this game is being released for XBOX360 and PS3 so far yes? And will you be able to use just your normal XBOX controller with it or is it just for kinect and move systems....

There is no mention of this game being released on kinect. Not sure where you got that from. So far it's Move only

Im just wondering if there is any news about whether or not this will be the first playable cricket game to have the IPL licensed and have all of the young indian players?

Im just wondering if there is any news about whether or not this will be the first playable cricket game to have the IPL licensed and have all of the young indian players?
Almost certainly not, in fact I'd predict it would be entirely unlicenced.

^^ If it ever releases then :o :p

Getting a license would cost a fortune, I guess. Think BCCI, and you immediately opt out anything that's related to it for your business. Awareness I guess.

Licenses are pointless as long as they provide a good editor.

If they give us an editor like in MLB the Show or even something remotely comparable then they don't even have to worry about licenses.

Just look at AC09/IC10, was it really that big a deal that 2 teams were licensed? I'd rather they have not bought any license at all and use that money to improve the game.

Yea that is dodge, it's probably going to be like Wii bobbleheads

Well, you can check out their latest effort with their Rugby League Live game. It indicates the level you can expect from future games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread