Big Bash 2016 Now Available on iOS and Android

Yep, this will be massive, even bigger if this is what Ross was talking about when he said they'll be on TV this summer. Getting this out to people while the BBL is on at home and around the grounds will hopefully mean bigger and better things in the future!

Every second night of BBL coverage - I am most looking forward to Shane Warne playing it during coverage and comparing it to King of Spin :p

For all the talk about bigants social media presence some of the people on the facebook page are absolute tools.

Every second night of BBL coverage - I am most looking forward to Shane Warne playing it during coverage and comparing it to King of Spin :p

I'm extremely curious to see how DBC 17 can gain from this arrangement. Would be great if somehow something like the following is mentioned during the advertising/marketing coverage "by the way you can play T20 and other formats of the game in DBC 17 which is available Dec 22nd..." but not sure how competing licensing agreements (Don Bradman Foundation & CA/BBL) will allow that to happen. Either way great news for Big Ant and cricket gaming in general :thumbs

Best cricket game on the mobile by a mile.

Anyone up for trying to beat my best 2 Over Record?

0/63 and 8/24 on Legend.

[DOUBLEPOST=1480561369][/DOUBLEPOST]
For all the talk about bigants social media presence some of the people on the facebook page are absolute tools.

Yeah, I would disable comments. People are tools.

Last edited:
Best cricket game on the mobile by a mile.

Anyone up for trying to beat my best 2 Over Record?

0/63 and 8/24 on Legend.

[DOUBLEPOST=1480561369][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah, I would disable comments. People are tools.
Just managed 1/45 on legend.
This came after a few failed attempts. Needed to anticipate the slower and faster deliveries to get a few shots going. But great fun nevertheless.

In terms of pure fun I'd have Smashtastic Cricket up there with this game. Not taking anything away from Big Ant. I just happen to love Smashtastic Cricket :p

I'm also intrigued to see if Big Ant can try market DBC17 from this arrangement. I suspect that would be more up to Tru Blu to try and organise something but you never know. There might be some goodwill towards Big Ant after the fantastic job they've done with this game.

Yeah I think what this mobile game shows is how competent BigAnt are becoming as developers. They've basically knocked every game out of the park since Cricket 14.

Oh boy! 8 hours of torture ahead of me now. Why does Australia get to experience the morning before us :noway

Can't wait to get home.

Last edited:
Any chance of the game making it to PC windows store? Since so many are on Win10...

1/44 on legend.

Just bowled some bloke and all 3 stumps were scattered. What a fantastic feeling

Users who are viewing this thread