Big Bash 2016 Now Available on iOS and Android

Thankyou @BigAntStudios for a free Mobile game.
That too without any ads.
A free app or game generally has loads of ads in it.
Well this one promotes tickets for BBL games, but that's totally related to the game and not intrusive either. I'm actually tempted to click Buy and fly to Australia :P

Easily the best Unity-made cricket game since AC13 ;)

Mobile games tend not to be my bag but this one is really fun. Will be playing it on the commute. Might make the inevitable delays (thank you Great Northern) a little less tedious.

Played it on mobile and its an awesome mobile game. Graphics are just great as always.

Thanks @BigAntStudios for a wonderful free mobile game. :)

A thank you won't be enough to portray our gratefulness.

Played my 2nd (10 overs) game so far, and its my best performance so far in all terms. :D

My team "Sydney Sixers"

Screenshot_2016-12-01-12-17-38.png

Screenshot_2016-12-01-12-17-42.png

Screenshot_2016-12-01-12-17-48.png
Screenshot_2016-12-01-12-17-54.png

Excellent with the bat. Exceptional with the ball :p
Edit : Don't know why Ben Laughlin bowled 3 overs.

Well encountered a bug.
Started a 5 overs wbbl with stars when the spinner bowls consecutive short deliveries (complete short )the batsman play their shots but the game goes into some sort of a boost mode .i.e. With counting any runs the bowling screen comes up.
So i ended up bowling 2 consecutive maidens and defending the target.

Screenshot_2016-12-01-13-07-01.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-01-13-07-18.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-01-13-08-15.jpg

Just managed 1/45 on legend.
This came after a few failed attempts. Needed to anticipate the slower and faster deliveries to get a few shots going. But great fun nevertheless.

I find the slower deliveries are a NIGHTMARE. Esepecially on legend. Leaving the shot untll the last possible moment helps and swiping REALLY quickly... but you can often end up playing-on too!

Cykyu92UAAAA6f9.jpg

...Solid effort from Usman!

Best mobile sports game ever! This game ticks all the boxes, hopefully we will be saying that about DBC17 when it comes out too!

Just fired in for a match...Played a 5over match on legend...I was owned, could score only 21 in those overs losing 7wickets [4wickets in the first over lol]..And AI scored it in 1.2 overs...Missing 14's AI..:p

Graphics is brilliant, shots are amazing and smooth...Definitely a game to get and play..Great work from Big Ant Studios yet again...:thumbs

Will give it a go again later and and will try to get better..:D

Best ever cricket game on handheld period. wickets feel very organic and animations are top notch , the only thing it needs tinkering is the shot power which seem too high sometimes.

Best ever cricket game on handheld period. wickets feel very organic and animations are top notch , the only thing it needs tinkering is the shot power which seem too high sometimes.

I was not expecting this reaction

Played a quick 5 over match Sydney Sixers (me) vs Sydney Thunder. Struggled a bit initially with the controls but got the hang of it after playing few games.

There can be options to change field settings and select the next bowler or batsman. Nice game anyway with respect to graphics, animation etc. Good job BigAnt.
Screenshot_2016-12-01-15-15-16.png

Screenshot_2016-12-01-15-20-51.png

Screenshot_2016-12-01-15-20-40.png

Users who are viewing this thread