PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Feel sorry for @ddrap14
Randomly opened Cricinfo and saw that the final was on, decided to tune in, and what a finish!

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Feel sorry for @ddrap14
Randomly opened Cricinfo and saw that the final was on, decided to tune in, and what a finish!
Unironically, being bowled out for 15 would have been better. I went in with no expectations, was handed them, and then got to watch a visual representation of our first half of the season bite us back

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
10 more runs or a competent over from Bazley and we win that (the pressure would be off Neser so no full bunger, and I'd hazard that the Brown drop mattered absolutely nothing in the end given it was Hobson who delivered the final 12). That said, for a team without five of its six starting batsmen, we performed tweaking admirably and apart from maybe Bazley who picked a bad time to have the worst game he'll ever have, they should all hold their heads up high.

I should add on, I'm happy for Tye. His armband's really the first time I've felt represented on a cricket pitch, and that's won me fully over to be a fan of his. Sort of softens the blow that he gets the trophy (even if I hate the Scorchers just because they're too good)

Users who are viewing this thread