Bilal.grafix $$$BACK$$$ .:REQUESTS=OFF:.

Do you like my work so far???

• Yes, lovin it!!!

Votes: 55 82.1%
  • No, its crap!!!

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Don't Know...

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Don't want to answer...

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
TheraPutty said:
Bilal i was wondering if you could help me recreate a logo... every time i try to blow it up it pixelises... can you help ?
the logo is as bellow
clipimage002mn4.jpg

that would be great if you could thanks
ohh by the way im looking for it to be fairly large say about 20 cms by 20cms ? if thats possible that would be great
Thanks again
Bilal not trying to hijack your thread but just wanted to help the guy out.

logowe1.jpg

:cheers

Nice work Farrukh! And Bilal, can I request a sig?
Can it have Chris Benham and James Crawley? And have the Hampshire Hawks logo somewhere on it? Cheers.

Thanks Farukh for the help....please let me in on the secret...

P.S GrayNicolls i will make your sig tommorow...hopefully...

Decided to do it today :rolleyes: ...lol...well here it is...hope you like it...

Attachments

• Hampshire Sig.gif
    Hampshire Sig.gif
    27.7 KB · Views: 233
I love it mate! What's the link for it though?

EDIT: I've done it mate. Cheers for the sig. Reps. :hpraise

Last edited:
great sigs mate,could i please ask for a sig with brett lee and micheal hussy with something about them using kookaburra beasts.
thanks mate:)

kookaburra69s Request:

Here you go mate...i have got an animation one...one without animation and also made a little av just for the fun of it ;) if you need the links please tell me...

Attachments

• Brett lee + hussey.gif
    Brett lee + hussey.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 117
  • brett lee + hussey.jpg
    brett lee + hussey.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 118
  • brett lee + hussey Av.jpg
    brett lee + hussey Av.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 129
I like the font you used for "Kookaburra The Beast" but I feel you could have used a better font for the names ("Hussey" and "Lee"). On the whole, a great sig!

Find a better font for "Bilal" as well. I know it's small but still...

shravi said:
I like the font you used for "Kookaburra The Beast" but I feel you could have used a better font for the names ("Hussey" and "Lee"). On the whole, a great sig!

Find a better font for "Bilal" as well. I know it's small but still...

Thanks mate for the advice...will take that in account next time i make a sig...

Got bored so made a Stevie G. wallpaper for any gerrard fans around ;) Please comment on it and don'r hesitate to make any suggestion...oh and this is my first real attempt at a wallpaper :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Gerrard Background.jpg
    Gerrard Background.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 199
I think the blended pic behind the logo dosent look good.. without that pic it would have looked better.

k...will takw the suggestions into account...no it's not a rug but an effect...i made a red background with some stains on and than used an effect on it...

Users who are viewing this thread