Bilal.grafix $$$BACK$$$ .:REQUESTS=OFF:.

Do you like my work so far???

• Yes, lovin it!!!

Votes: 55 82.1%
  • No, its crap!!!

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Don't Know...

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Don't want to answer...

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
my battle sig against Karachi...first cricket sig in a while...4 versions...comments???

V1:
MalikSig2.jpg

V2:
MalikSig5.jpg

V3:
MalikSig3.jpg

V4:
MalikSig1.jpg

Nah i don't like any of em sorry. Its too small, to work with cricket at least. I don't like the font either.
but if i had to choose it would be..v2.

lol the sig looks cartoonish for some reason... i mean the render it looks like from BLIC lol.. anyway v2 for me too

jus finished a sig and made a challenge for it...go accept it...lol...

my newest sigs...and just to tell people of somebody accept my challenge i WILL be usin these as my entry...but i doubt anybody will...anyways...sigs...comments???

Captain America:

V1:
Capt-1.jpg

V2:
Capt.jpg

Keira Knightley:

V1:
KieraKnightleySig2.jpg

V2:
KieraKnightleySig1.jpg

Not a fan of the CA one as the render is a little hard to make out but the Kiera one is immense. Version 1 looks absolutely mint.

i know about the CA one...thought i had blended the render in too well...DAMN!!!

CA one i wud go for v2 yh lol cant even tell where he is...

And Keira welll sig looks good coz of her really not coz of your gfx lol.. v1 for me lookz nicee and i thought you said she wasnt a sxc thing

tbh, even without the cool effects, Keira would still have looked fit as fudge. V1 is brilliant

The CA render doesn't stand out

why didn't i just post a render of Kiera than rather than spend 1 hour on a sig...lol...

Muhahaha i am gonna post it as my next Master Piece a pic of her, exposed as much as possible... um yh

How are you going to get those pictures? :D

Hmm?

By stalking her? :)

Users who are viewing this thread