.bin

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How do I open .bin files? I want to know so I can edit them by putting some mods in it. Some jpeg's for PES6.

Here is what I have posted on another forum asking for an AIG OT Stadium, but I doubt I will get a reply. So I may aswell update the adboards myself by importing them in the .bin file myself

As the title suggests, does anyone know where to download one from?

I have the old Vodafone one with pathetic adboards.

Its mainly just the adboards I want changed...

I have these on my computer for some reason, is it possible to just put them in the default.bin file so they can be used? And if so can someone tell me how or do it for me?

The .bin extension is used for various purposes. Its highly unlikely that a PES .bin file will be the same as a .bin CD/DVD image file. Could be the same but I doubt it.

I dunno, different games have different formats for bin files. I'll try searching for you :)

Ok, thanks!

Search for Magic ISO. It's what I use with my torrents and stuff.
Well I tried Daemon Tools, no luck.

The .bin extension is used for various purposes. Its highly unlikely that a PES .bin file will be the same as a .bin CD/DVD image file. Could be the same but I doubt it.

Nah, I tried it as a DVD type .bin in Daemon tools but it did nothing:(

If you have a .Bin file,You should have a .cue file.I Generally Get the freeware games in this format while downloading online from ICQ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, its not a game. Its a mod for a game. Its just a single .bin file.

It should work with Daemon Tools (I m using 4.09) just when it asks to mount a image select "All Files" from the drop list. Look at the screen I attached.

As you can see in the screen select "All Files" from the drop box (drop box next to cancel button. And then it should work.

Last edited:
Is it that hard to understand that the .bin file for PES uses a different format than that used by .bin CD/DVD images. Even BLIC uses .bin files. Having the same extension doesn't necessarily mean that the files use a similar format except for common audio and video formats.
It's not going to work with Daemon tools, Magic ISO, Nero, Ultra ISO etc etc.

@Hooper - Try searching on PES mod sites if there is any tool to edit those .bin files.

lol!i won't say anything matie,:)..You'll Know soon....

Is it that hard to understand that the .bin file for PES uses a different format than that used by .bin CD/DVD images. Even BLIC uses .bin files. Having the same extension doesn't necessarily mean that the files use a similar format except for common audio and video formats.
It's not going to work with Daemon tools, Magic ISO, Nero, Ultra ISO etc etc.

@Hooper - Try searching on PES mod sites if there is any tool to edit those .bin files.
Yeah, Iam going to have to try that now. Maybe ask a few Face makers.

lol!i won't say anything matie,:)..You'll Know soon....
So you think we are fools ? Believe me, i have modding experiences with NFS Most wanted and that also uses .bin files, heck they're hard to crack! Do you think changing any files extension to .bin will make it an image? No mate, these bin files are those used in a game. PES 6.

So you think we are fools ? Believe me, i have modding experiences with NFS Most wanted and that also uses .bin files, heck they're hard to crack! Do you think changing any files extension to .bin will make it an image? No mate, these bin files are those used in a game. PES 6.

Hell..Why you're taking that other way?,Read the above post..why you caught me BTW,Did i damage your car?:p
Now,Come on,Who Said you guys were fools..Just Read it..I Didn't Even open my mouth about .bin files..

And,[.Bin] Consists of all the Data..It's Like a pre-data put into a file And .cue has the list of all the files in .bin and whenever .cue is mounted as the image,It Uses the Data in .bin,

Lots of Huge linux dvd's can be in this format..

Do you think changing any files extension to .bin will make it an image?

Are you Kshitiz?,I never saw you posting like this mate..not being offence.But,Everyone knows that's Impossible..

Just mount or Burn it with PowerISO,Daemon tools..It works..Sorry,don't have time..:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't waste my time in trying to explain that you are absolutely wrong. Just read the thread carefully. What Kshitiz said makes perfect sense. If you believe that every .bin file is a CD/DVD image then I may as well rename a .txt file to .bin and you'll be convinced that its a CD/DVD image.

huh,Okay,i'm sorry,i'm quitting this forum now....

Users who are viewing this thread