BitDefender a crap

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I recently downloaded bitdefender 2008 as my kaspersky subscription was finished. I installed and i saw that it made my computer slower than norton. I was unable to start my computer because when i start ,in the desktop my computer hangs out. It is given in many sites that it is the best antivirus but i uninstalled it via safe mode. Please give me suggestions about the best antivirus software. How is NOD32 and mcafee?

I have used avast and it was not good. What about NOD32?

Last edited:
I have used avast and it wa snot good. What about NOD32?
NOD32 3.0 is gr8 works smoothly with very low system use. But the problem is its virus detection it didn't detect a virus corrupted file which avast could detect.

I highly recommend avast! Home Edition 4.8 its the best I use it

NOD32 3.0 is gr8 works smoothly with very low system use. But the problem is its virus detection it didn't detect a virus corrupted file which avast could detect.

I highly recommend avast! Home Edition 4.8 its the best I use it

How about Kaspersky Internet Secrity :)

I bought kaspersky and i must say it is the best. But my subsciption recently expired :(. I don't have money to buy and i never use warez:mad. Thanks :D
How is f-secure?

No better release after v7. I think i should buy Kaspersky now :(

All virus busting software are baby if compared to F-Secure. I use McAfee though. Not system hungry as Norton and offers AIO solutions.

Best free software - Zone Alarm

You could try AVG, I use it, no problems so far.
AVG huh ? I didn't even detect a single virus on my PC but when I scanned using avast! it detected 14.

Any one here tried Quick Heal. A very good AV software. very low on system usage and VB 100% Awarded.

Best itz a Indian company hurray !!!

I tried McAfee Virus Scan trial but I m having a problem with it. It slows down my internet speed a lot.

Last edited:
It doesn't mean that the antivirus which will give you more detections is better. I used kaspersky,avast and norton to scan my computer once. No item were detected but when i used My anti-spyware(a fake software) it detected 128 viruses.

It doesn't mean that the antivirus which will give you more detections is better. I used kaspersky,avast and norton to scan my computer once. No item were detected but when i used My anti-spyware(a fake software) it detected 128 viruses.
I don't mean that what I wanna say is AVG is pretty poor on detecting viruses. Many times it can't even detect common virus which are easily detected by any other AV software

That's happening because Spyware and Virus are two different things and neither software can detect the other. ;)

I meant both. Kaspersky detect any kind of thing and is proven to be Best :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread