Blic 06

The throwing system should be kept however with the option for direct hits, and which end to through to there also needs to be more consequences for bad throws such as overthrows. Catching system should be the same however with a few add ons. The ability to run in faster to the ball (just hold a sprint button, no direction), the ability to dive, the ability to jump and the ability to flick back to support fielder. With fielding they must keep it simple - EA didn't with manual fielding and we were worse off for it.

Unfortunately without licences they can't have real names - except of course in the ICC Licenced events. So Swordfish were very mischevious and made names and likenesses similar with a name editor! Codemasters will probably try to get there hands on more licences, but with EA in control it will be hard.

BTW, something tells me that Swordfish will not be the developer for the next RPIC... that something being Trevor Williams the developer at SF Studios.

I keep telling you people not to post in these threads anymore, post in the thread that I created in the Cricket Games Wishlist forum!

hondeyho said:
I keep telling you people not to post in these threads anymore, post in the thread that I created in the Cricket Games Wishlist forum!

do they ever listen?

Users who are viewing this thread