BLIC 07 screenshot thread

harrypoter_fan it is really a 20-20 match (Test mode). I played as bangladesh first against an indian AI bowling. I saved the game and played the second innings as india against an bangladeshi AI bowling!!! I think this way of playing is funnier because it' s you vs you :cool:

I'll try to post caps of india beating pakistan in a 20-20 match in which pak batted first and scored 413 runs in 20 overs !!! and india scoring 414 in 20 overs ... It was so exiting that i almost pissed on myself :D

You Wha ? That just sounds disturbing, remove the "on" and it sounds less disturbing, but the way that's written just sounds wrong.

Liking the Hotspot Screen John Adams, gave me the idea to use hotspot in my story :D Nice Work.

King_Pietersen !!! i beg your pardon for my damn english, I always make the same mistake while writing in english ... I agree it does not sound nice eventhough it does in French :D

Now back to the topic : 20-20 match between WI and SA (again myself against myself !!!)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Chris Gayle and Ramnaresh Sarwan on fire !!!

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 15
SA bounces back !!!

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 12
But still SA has been destroyed :mad
Looking at the score, I didn't even try to bat as SA... maybe i will do it when i' m bored

Attachments

• 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 20
play a 50over match

play a 50 over match and beat my score somebody...patience is needed hmmm

May I please ask you to post anything regrads to records in the BLIC/RPIC Records forum? Plus not many people have to run the game properly, so have patience. Also can we see something other than scorecards and milestones??

He he I know.......I told this before that not many people have managed to run the game properly or lost the interest to play the game all together, but perhaps you could open a records thread in the records forum :D?

Last edited:
I have the game and still haven't installed this game yet.that's really funny,lol:D

Tied Match

Check this out.Had great fun playing this game.It's Eng Vs.WI(AI) 10 overs custom ODI under realistic settings.

Attachments

• Eng Vs. WI(AI).jpg
    Eng Vs. WI(AI).jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 173

Users who are viewing this thread