BLIC 07 Vid on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm.... apart from improved graphics, i couldnt see anything improved in it, same slow bowling, same bowling actions, same shots. Hopefully what they have improved will be worth it though

Just got a feeling of a bug in the game.See the bowler taking of the bells attempting a run out even when the batsmen didnt take a single.

It may be a mistake but it looked to me as though that the bails had not fallen of the stumps when the bowler tried to run out the batsman. Would it be a bug or was it just a "pretend" run out attempt by the bowler??

Well i also didnt see quite improvements. WK still not wearing anything :( . I Must Say Codemasters WK are very strong By Mentally And Physically. :p .
But i m happy with its graphics far better than cricket 07. :happy

Yes! Of all the shots, I wanted only the cut shot redone, but that has not happened.

Oh well, cant tell much from that video anyway.

manee said:
Yes! Of all the shots, I wanted only the cut shot redone, but that has not happened.

Oh well, cant tell much from that video anyway.

You can, all the bowling actions are the same and most of the shots, the bowling look still to slow and it still has the arcadey feel.

what arcadey feel :rolleyes: . No one has played the game so far. It looks like 2005 though but I should think there will be improvements in gameplay. Cut shot, I think we can place it in bully, point region as well :p . Infact Lara is just so good in that region and he does find the gaps at will. So I think that should not be the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread