BLIC 2007 & GAMESPY ON VISTA

Asad_8300

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guyz, basically am using xp n de games works fine on my pc. on my cuzin who bought new dell pc has w.vista installed on it, he installed his BLIC 2007 and works perfectly but there is some sound problems also he cannot joing the gamespy BLIC 2007 room. for some reason, but the gamespy opens n blic 2007 works, but as i said there is some sound problems like delay of the sound.

any idea's wot to do.

dullahman

School Cricketer
yup Dell = disaster..BLC is probably not compatible with the soundcard that dell has installed. If you were to buy a new soundcard from them, it will cost you a fortune; compared to if you had bought a "normal" pc

playkid12

Club Captain
uh...try updating your driver before you run out and get a new sound card. Also, Vista has a lot of security compared to XP. Make sure your ports are enabled.

I have a Dell. Works fine. But I custom made it on their site and chose the soundblaster (15 dollars) as the sound card.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Asad_8300 said:
Hi guyz, basically am using xp n de games works fine on my pc. on my cuzin who bought new dell pc has w.vista installed on it, he installed his BLIC 2007 and works perfectly but there is some sound problems also he cannot joing the gamespy BLIC 2007 room. for some reason, but the gamespy opens n blic 2007 works, but as i said there is some sound problems like delay of the sound.

any idea's wot to do.

Codemasters are releasing a PC patch to deal with Vista issues soon.

Users who are viewing this thread