BLIC CD/Game problems.

Does anyone know where i can get the link to the latest SoundMax drivers? I think my problem is because its not compatible with Direct X 9.0

I'm having a big problem with the game it says Generic application error. Enable debug output for detailed infomation. What should it do to fix it up?

Please could someone help me i've not be able to play this great game yet.

I HAVE ONE PROBLEM with blic 2005 i have two dvd roms so when i want to play the game the massage window says put the cd in other dvd drive when i do that it says the same massage what i do?

when i start game its gr8.in nets it works fine but when u go to play matches it crashes and that message box saying send error report or dont send comes up.plzz help

hey guyz I also have a problem with Blic 2005
See the Error in Attachment

I also get the same. i updated the graphic drivers for Mx 4000 frm nvidia site. the demo used to work fine in 98 but this prob only occurs in xp. plzzz help.
Also has anyone in pakistan got the full game.

About the last two problems, I had exactly the same thing. The cause of mine was not enough memory, you need to disable some programs. To disable them, go to Start>Run and type in msconfig. Go to the "Startup" tab and disable all the options. Then disable your internet (you have no firewall running so could be dangerous) and restart your computer. You should then be able to play te game. Let us know if it works.

MX4000, Codemasters says it works with BLIC but there are so many problems with it you should get a new graphics card.

Please, i still yet haven't even gotten this game downloaded!!!!! It downlaods fine on my sis's comp, but not on mine!!!!!

Problem Solved (NOT really)

I could'nt stay without BLIC even.. so I reinstalled it ;) ...

Guys i played a full match with no problems at all, it does'nt mean that my problem I posted before is solved it gets redish and stcks sometimes but , hurray

meee7mt.png
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/4103/meee7mt.png

ohh, dammit its back to the ugly problem :(.

I finally got BLIC to download!!
but, i have a problem. whenever i start an exhibition match, it crashes to the desktop. any help?

Users who are viewing this thread