BLIC Crashing

Steve_Kane

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys,
I bought a PC version of BLIC 05 so i can play with customized grounds and other grpahics. I installed it yesterday, put CD Key in before playing and when I start the game it crahes. It takes me though out the menus but when i start an innings, it crashes to the desktop saying Cricket.exe countered some error, click here to send the error report to microsoft or cancel.
Is there some kind of patch I have to download to play because it is very annoying as it is not allowing me to play a single game on it.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Kind Regards

Steve

I've only ever had this happen to me when I have installed faces; Have you installed any faces?

Usually a graphics problem. Have you updated your drivers?
Otherwise, as Drewska says, e-mail Codies.

BLIC 05 Crashing

My grphics divers are installed and updated and working fine on other applications and games. I have not installed any faces. This is the game i just bought yesterday and only installed it from the CD without making any modifications to game and can some one please tell me who are codies?

please see this picture attached.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 33
Steve_Kane said:
My grphics divers are installed and updated and working fine on other applications and games. I have not installed any faces. This is the game i just bought yesterday and only installed it from the CD without making any modifications to game and can some one please tell me who are codies?
Codies are codemasters. You can find a support forum/contact information at their website (I think codemasters.co.uk).

Mate i get this error but when i start it up 3 times it does work Inshallaha

Salaam.
Afridi25

Users who are viewing this thread