BLIC Full Version - Views, Opinions and Reviews

I wish I could write a review for BLIC, but I will definitely buy this game as soon as it is available. Members here are little disappointed with BLIC than cricket 2005, may be because they hoped too much from BLIC and too little from cricket 2005.

Not just by playing the game for couple of overs or smashing a six, but playing the game for couple of days will give us the good and bad about the game.

Howzat said:
Im just curious, other than the 15 international teams (WC teams and USA) we know about, which are the other 2 that make up the 17? or did they just get scrapped...

Some people will never learn, does he think the computer are going to block the ball in a 10 over game?

i can't wait untill tomorrow im hoping it arrives in the post!

I don't think Ireland ans Scotland our in the game, Netherlands and Nambia are.

On test level this game is rock hard! I was recreating the ashes test i took the wicket of langer early, then hayden and ponting dug in, hayden got 116 and ponting got something like 61 not out and i couldnt buy a wicket, they are stiil in at the minute, and its very difficult.

what game are you on about nicky? brian lara or cricket 2005

Yeah BLIC gotta say im enjoying it on ps2, test level is making things really interesting.

well let me rephrase that "this is the best cricket game i've played" 10X better the Cricket 2005.

For the People who decided to buy C2005 and not BLIC2005, I have a message for you...

Don't Say That I Didn't Warn You ;)

andy82 said:
For the People who decided to buy C2005 and not BLIC2005, I have a message for you...

Don't Say That I Didn't Warn You ;)
Well I would say that for people who decided to buy BLIC and not Cricket 2005. Its a matter of choice really. Whatever makes you happy and gives you loads of fun.

BLIC or C2005? That's a Red Herring....

You should invest instead in Cricket 2004, mon ami.

C2005 batting way too fiddly - though admittedly the bowling rocks. BLIC batting and bowling too inane; too many bowled inside edge to leg stump dismissals and ludicrous clumping of yorkers when bowling, batting far less intuitive and involved when at the crease - no functionality to choose front or backfoot stroke in BLIC

In C2004 you'll pick up a darned sight better game for under a tenner.

Last edited:
Can anybody clear my doubts? Does the bowler bowl a ball as slow as 40 MPH or a spinner boeling at 20MPH. Does that happen in the full version ?

No, well not in my version

Anil Dharani said:
Can anybody clear my doubts? Does the bowler bowl a ball as slow as 40 MPH or a spinner boeling at 20MPH. Does that happen in the full version ?

Yes, though, spinners bowl at 35mph normally on the game, also, there is a problem with right arm Googlies, being that the stock ball is a leg spinner!

Users who are viewing this thread