BLIC On PSP Announced

stannie65

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
basically with the new firmwares for the psp, custom or otherwise, it is possible to "acquire" old psx (ps 1) games and play them on the psp, therefore playing the old psx version of blic is possible, its just a matter of finding the game or sony allowing it for download on their site.

on a seperate not, is anyone worried about the lack of information coming out from codemasters about the psp version? wonder if they are going to scrap it or not?

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I'm getting it because it's gonna be the only cricket game you can play. I'd rather that over managing a team.

Benauds appreci

Club Cricketer
I can't work out the potting angles on my psp snooker game....balls are so small!!! so how on earth am I going to play cricket?

zesshan777

School Cricketer
I can't work out the potting angles on my psp snooker game....balls are so small!!! so how on earth am I going to play cricket?

Well which Snooker game ur talking abt ?Anyway I dont feel any problem in the vision of any game yet....Surely I'll be getting this !

Jit

International Cricketer
i am buying it if it looks good and graphics

it will work for evry psp man even us or uk i am buying from uk of course i live in canada it works i tried cople of games it looks good

guys even they are they are making ricky ponting 2007 for psp no difference expect names i think and the cover

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread