• Total voters

Shahid Afridi

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi

which game do you really want what
is the problem with the game you
don't want post your opinions here

it would be better if u made a poll on this topic, just edit it. Anyway, EA Cricket 2005 will be the game I will be buying

also we can tell only when BLIC comes out.
Since they say the Demo does not reprasent the actual game.
We can't compare demos.

Let's wait for BLIC to get released & then we'll know

m_vaughan said:
there have already been several polls on this!!
yeah, but they have been before the game was released. There will probably be another one after BLIC is released.

It 50/50 either way, i would go for BLC as it adds new life to the cricket games. Although EA's game has more features and some good gameplay

Cricket 2005

Which Must be better game i vote for cricket 2005 cuz they releases games every year and they know what gamers want and they also give us the patches of the game side by side. so cricket 2005 8 out of 10 points 2 points down for their bugs.

Hey I got Cricket 2005.
I was very disappointed...it did not live up to my expectation :(

The menu's are confusing & each time I have to use the mouse.Selecting the lineup is awful,really bad. Each time I have to click.The escape key does not take u to the previous screen.Even Cricket 2000 had a better way to selecting the line up.

The player faces for the Indian team is horrible.Cricket 2004 had the best looking Sachin so far.Sachin looks thin,dark & has a moustache.Dhoni is very dark :brickwall (They call this realism?)

So Cricket 2005 is good only if u r goin to play Aus vs Eng always

Player editor is quite useless.You can't edit the current player's attributes(can it be done?).You can only create a player,that to only random,everything seems to be locked(how to unlock?)

I liked the demo better than the full game.I'd say Cricket 2005 sucks. :mad
Cricket 2004 was better

I'll wait for BLIC...till that :crying

bharat said:
You can only create a player,that to only random,everything seems to be locked(how to unlock?)

Its not locked actually..just click on the 'lock' and you can use the corresponding feature !!

rolling2.gif
That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.
Cricket 2005 sucks.

I've managed to findout how to change attributes in player editor.
See I created a face of an imaninary person:

Attachments

• palyer.jpg
    palyer.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 126

Users who are viewing this thread