BLIC - Report any bugs here

mmmkay777

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
6 Balls Not Bowled

Hi, I've noticed a few times that only 5 balls are bowled in the over, if it then goes to hawkeye it shows 6 but the 6th is a short ball that I didn't bowl. Any Ideas?

Tomasz Musialik

School Cricketer
I one ODI match (30overs) my fielders has maybe 15 ocassion for catch ball (automatic field) - and everytime ball drop down! Why? This is next bug in game?
Thanks for any answer...

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Tomasz Musialik said:
I one ODI match (30overs) my fielders has maybe 15 ocassion for catch ball (automatic field) - and everytime ball drop down! Why? This is next bug in game?
Thanks for any answer...
Except for close in catches you have to manually catch the ball, even on automatic field

Wicket Keeper

Club Cricketer
Hariz's English County Patch does not work on my PC, it has "win32.PSW.Bancos.AN" detected by McAfee & AOL. I installed the patch. A few readme's and a .bag were only installed under programfiles/codemasters/BLIC. There need's to be revision of the English county patch and re-released so it can played worldwide.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
I warned you Keeper, there is nothing wrong with Hariz's English County Patch, there is no spyware in there, if you read the readme you will know how to install the patch, the virus is probably completely unrelated. Now please just stop this absolute nonsense, you've posted this in about 4 threads now we've all read it, we all disagree with you so stop this right now or else you could be in serious trouble.

master_sachin

School Cricketer
mmmkay777 said:
Hi, I've noticed a few times that only 5 balls are bowled in the over, if it then goes to hawkeye it shows 6 but the 6th is a short ball that I didn't bowl. Any Ideas?

LMFAO :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

pezking

School Cricketer
Mr Glitch

There i was acting out some revenge on the Aussies for Brisbane, decided to go with monty(career player) for the second test..we bowled first but when i went to select my bowlers i had an odd addition to my side...

I named him "Mr Glitch"...here are some screenshots of the fun..

Mr Glitch has an overall bowling skill of 255...is apparently a googly bowler (although when i bowled him he was a fast bowler with no pace whatsoever) and has pinpoint accuracy..he could swing the ball and move it off the seam alot more than any other bowler as well

Attachments

• mrglitch.JPG
    mrglitch.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 67
  • mrglitch3.JPG
    mrglitch3.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 60
  • mrglitch2.JPG
    mrglitch2.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Chimp132

International Cricketer
lol, i sumtimes have them appear on the ps2 version, normaly for batting though replacing ricly ponting when i do england v australia in a test match

lloydc27

School Cricketer
Bowling with Anil Kumble...Jonathan Agnew: "Glenn McGrath to bowl the first over????":rolleyes:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
It might sound dumb, bu i've found a cure for those glitches where some textures in the game are shown only as "green", "blue", "yellow" colours, and that's easily curable if Direct X 9.0c + is installed.

:p research 'done' after 3 years.. hehe..

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
!*BUMP*!
Well I was playing as Pakistan in the ICC Champions Trophy 2004 when suddenly Shoaib Akhtar is replaced by this Black dude who bowls at 250mph and does not have a name.
Trust me. It was tooooo quick!!

Users who are viewing this thread