BLIC Requests - Videos, Screens, Info

Demo needed

can anyone put the demo online for download plz :upray

I thought Chris Gayle was an off spinner[not that he spins the ball much] but in the video it seemed like he was bowling a leg break.
P.S- for those who don't know he doesn't spin the ball much. So even if he did try to bowl a leg spinner it wouldn't turn that much. :D
[I believe that Virender Sehwag and Chris Gayle will be the next two best batsman in the next 10 years]

heard about the demo being available for download before the 30th, hope its today :D

videos are NICE...but how come the 4 shorter ones are so slow? anyways....they look AWESOME

sami007 said:
videos are NICE...but how come the 4 shorter ones are so slow? anyways....they look AWESOME

because they are slow motion replays i am guessing

can anyone put the demo online for download plz , I want it as urgent as possible. Can't wain more. Plz tell the file size....................

oh my bad...i didnt know it was a reply. honestly i was still wondering whether to get this or Cric 05, but after the videos of the demo...this is definitely what i will get! ive heard nothing but positives

The demo is right now for PS2

U cant upload PS2 stuff, and it is illegal to do so.

And if ur really in Pakistan, then do ur stuff :p

Demo on PC is released on 30th June but could be earlier if rumours are true. That's not long to wait, pals!

Users who are viewing this thread