BLIC Requests - Videos, Screens, Info

I have a long list of questions about blic2005 and i m dying to get replies of most of therm as soon as possible.
Here they go

1. Is this true that blic2005 won't run on pc's that have integrated graphics card (even if they are like 64 mb)?
2. What actually happens when u start the ps2 demo of the game, i mean does the game allow u to browse or check other
game modes avialable on the menu screen? how do u start the match? What happens if u try to approach other options
in the game(like going in nets, startin other match or tournament type)?
3. Is there any introductory video when the game start?
4. How is the general overview of the game? i mean does it really look like a "CRICKET" thing or do u have to make up
ur mind that whatever is given in the game is actually called cricket?
5. What size of pc demo of blic2005 can we ecpect?

Info

Hi all, have BLIC 2005, online multiplayer feature ?

:rolleyes:

I have a long list of questions about blic2005 and i m dying to get replies of most of therm as soon as possible.
Here they go

1. Is this true that blic2005 won't run on pc's that have integrated graphics card (even if they are like 64 mb)?
2. What actually happens when u start the ps2 demo of the game, i mean does the game allow u to browse or check other
game modes avialable on the menu screen? how do u start the match? What happens if u try to approach other options
4. How is the general overview of the game? i mean does it really look like a "CRICKET" thing or do u have to make up

laken said:
Hi all, have BLIC 2005, online multiplayer feature ?

:rolleyes:

You must have registered to find out about that right?
and What a reply to get nope.

Abdul Rehman said:
Here they go

1. The system requirements suggest this, but its worth asking RG.
2. You start the match by going to the Tournament mode in the main menu, choosing Champions Trophy, the settings, then sides, line ups and then you're in. If you try to go to other match options it won't let you as they've been blacked out and won't work.
3. There is an introductory video when the game starts, its the same as the RPIC FMV but with Brian Lara.
4. There's pictures of cricket grounds in the backround and stuff so yeah it does feel like a cricket theme.
5. No idea. Probably more than 330mb.

Abdul Rehman said:
Here they go

Answers
1. No the game won't run in Integrated graphics card.
2. No the game does not allow you to browse gor i.e Game Modes Career Mode or whatever. It only let you play the ICC Champion Trophy which you can only play 6 overs in batting and 6 overs bowling.
3. Yes there is introductory video when the game start.
4. Will tell you when PC Demo version release.
5. Around 350- 400 MB. Not sure though.

Vibs!!!

vibs89 said:
Answers
1. No the game won't run in Integrated graphics card.
2. No the game does not allow you to browse gor i.e Game Modes Career Mode or whatever. It only let you play the ICC Champion Trophy which you can only play 6 overs in batting and 6 overs bowling.
3. Yes there is introductory video when the game start.
4. Will tell you when PC Demo version release.
5. Around 350- 400 MB. Not sure though.

Vibs!!!

Your 1 answer doesnt answer the question fully,

Although It may a have slight chance of running on Integrated graphics card,but Rubbergeniuse has mentioned that it will not run in some Integrated graphics.

fardin said:
Your 1 answer doesnt answer the question fully,

Although It may a have slight chance of running on Integrated graphics card,but Rubbergeniuse has mentioned that it will not run in some Integrated graphics.

Don't knwo mate. But I heard in some other thread that it will not run in Integrated Graphics card. I'm not sure though.

vibs89 said:
Don't knwo mate. But I heard in some other thread that it will not run in Integrated Graphics card. I'm not sure though.

does it mean it will not run in any notebook pc's(laptops)?????????pls helppppppp

steppie said:
does it mean it will not run in any notebook pc's(laptops)?????????pls helppppppp

Not sure mate,May be you should wait for some else to reply with an answer.

steppie said:

I'm not sure though. Even I have my laptop. I also wanted my BLIC to be played in my laptop. But don't worry I will find out as soon as possible wheather it will be played in Laptop.

fardin said:
Not sure mate,May be you should wait for some else to reply with an answer.
lol...maybe the demo will be my ans.if demo runs i will jump up and down.hahahaha

steppie said:
lol...maybe the demo will be my ans.if demo runs i will jump up and down.hahahaha

Yeah you should try the demo in your laptop. And if you're lucky then it will work in your laptop. I am crossing my finger that I hope it will work in my Laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread