BLIC Requests - Videos, Screens, Info

gasp...if it doesnt work, i may have to go get crick 2005...ew.

It will Not work on all integrated sound/graphics such as those found in Some Laptops

i think it won't work on my Pc either :crying because i think i have integrated sound, but on the other hand is directX supported, so only 4 more days to find out.

Asjad said:
It will Not work on all integrated sound/graphics such as those found in Some Laptops

i think it won't work on my Pc either :crying because i think i have integrated sound, but on the other hand is directX supported, so only 4 more days to find out.
U can relax about your soundcard; there's a 99% chance it will work with your soundcard as long you have DirectX 9.0c installed and its a 16bit soundcard. Actually most integrated soundcard work on software mode rather than hardware; so the CPU does most of the job not the soundcard.

Has anyone been able to play sweep shots ? RubberGenius seems to think that sweep shot is available. Could anyone, who has the demo, please confirm that you can indeed play the sweep ?

Thanks,

just a question, can you select the XI you play with in the demo out of your squad? or are you stuck with the default. and if u are stuck with the default, can you atleast see the full squad?

whiteninness said:
just a question, can you select the XI you play with in the demo out of your squad? or are you stuck with the default. and if u are stuck with the default, can you atleast see the full squad?

Yes, you can select from the squad of 14 for each team.

have downloaded cricket 2005 demo and can play that so does that mean i will be able to play BLIC demo or not. Would like to know before I download it

took about 3 hours to download the ea demo so might give BLIC one a go, hope it works, want to be able to bowl

i will download the no commentary one, I will get it on xbox if it is any good, just want to make sure I can play the demo, but only way to is to actually download it and try. Thanks

willo_80 said:
i will download the no commentary one, I will get it on xbox if it is any good, just want to make sure I can play the demo, but only way to is to actually download it and try. Thanks
Thats probably a smart move.
No problem,mate!

Users who are viewing this thread