BLIC / RPIC System Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Damn The blick game wont able to run on extreme intel graphics,That sucks

siddharth2002 said:
Guys Please, Check the system requirements. It says everything clearly.
1) All the people with Intel(extreme) Graphics etc. Chips won't be able to run the game.
2)Only ATI and NVidia Chips(if Integrated) and graphic cards(AGP) are supported.
3)All Sound Chips that run well with DirectX 9c are supported, even if its Sound Max or anything. (Has to be able to run with DirectX 9c)
4)And to get good FPS(frames per second), at least 30fps, u will need a P4 1.5-1.8 GHZ or Athlon 1800+, with a 128 MB graphics card. This is a must.
5) Those 64 MB graphic cards(mx200, mx400, mx420, mx440), even fx 5200 128MB won't do the job. This time some money on graphic cards has to be spent. That's the harsh truth. The gaming industry has evolved. Do something for the love of the game.
6)So all the people with P4 processors with integrated Intel graphics chips need not worry. No need to buy a new computer, Just buy a 128 MB Graphics card. Its probably a little expensive but Nvidia 6600 is a best value for money graphic card out there.
7) and all the people with 2-4 year old laptops I am afraid ur baby is not good enough to handle BLC 2005, so rather don't buy it. PLay the demo first.
8) And for people who don't know what' s an AGP is then here's couple of pictures they can refer to.
The Black slot in the first picture is AGP slot. The second picture shows how to install a graphic card into the slot.

So i believe, this would have answered everybody's questions and would have cleared any doubts. Still anything else I am happy to answer.
Thanks

Siddarth Is it going to run on 3D intel extreme graphics AGP or it wont,

Please answer my question thank you,
The only problem i have is my graphics other wise every thing is up to a mark :happy

gold639

International Coach
gamerkid22 said:
I have
P3 processor 868 MHz
384 MB RAM
GeForce 2

will BLIC 2005 run on my pc.

I think it will be able to run the game,but it may lag alot.You will only be able to play at low settings

I suggest getting more RAM,and if you can,a better graphics card.

Also,the game requires a minimum of 1 Ghz,and you have 868 MHz,so you may need to get a new processor

brad352

Executive member
fardin said:
Damn The blick game wont able to run on extreme intel graphics,That sucks......
.....Siddarth Is it going to run on 3D intel extreme graphics AGP or it wont,

In your first sentence you acknowledged that it won't work, then in your second you ask if it will?

gold639

International Coach
siddharth2002 said:
Nvidia 6600 is a best value for money graphic card out there.

The 6800GT(not the ultra) is getting cheap too

fardin

brad352 said:
In your first sentence you acknowledged that it won't work, then in your second you ask if it will?

It is bull**** because I had to buy a new computer in order to run cricket 2004 and now I have to buy some new set of graphics to run blic,

Cricket has no where to go in usa and that sucks,The freaken game makers dont realize how much money is involved if they make a NTSC version for the Usa fans but they won't because some thing is wrong with their little brains. :mad:

But As far as I am concern I wont mind and wont believe any one until the demo isnt released.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
dwayne said:
sweet mine should run it with good fps do u think so-
p4 3.0ghz processor
128mb ati radeon 9550
512mb ram
yeah u will be able to. U got a good baby sitting there. even better then mine. good luck with the game.

gamerkid22 said:
I have
P3 processor 868 MHz
384 MB RAM
GeForce 2

will BLIC 2005 run on my pc.
U will be able to play it at lower resolutions and less eye-candy settings may be upto 25-30fps. But yeah try the demo first see at what settings u can get the game going and see if u like it or not, and then decide on buying.
otherwise u need both the processor and graphic card upgrade.
Hope this will answer you
thanks

fardin said:
Damn The blick game wont able to run on extreme intel graphics,That sucks

Siddarth Is it going to run on 3D intel extreme graphics AGP or it wont,

Please answer my question thank you,
The only problem i have is my graphics other wise every thing is up to a mark :happy

I am not confident on that one becaue BLC have been notorious for their graphics card support. They have listed the graphic cards already and so I am telling u, U might not be able to play the game on 3D Intel extreme graphics but hey try the demo first and see how it goes.

gold639 said:
The 6800GT(not the ultra) is getting cheap too

Yes it is getting cheap, but two Nvidia 6600 cards running on SLI are much much better than 6800GT. And two 6600 are almost same price as one 6800GT.
But yes U also have a good point. But still 6600 is the best value for money.

fardin said:
It is bull**** because I had to buy a new computer in order to run cricket 2004 and now I have to buy some new set of graphics to run blic,

Cricket has no where to go in usa and that sucks,The freaken game makers dont realize how much money is involved if they make a NTSC version for the Usa fans but they won't because some thing is wrong with their little brains. :mad:

But As far as I am concern I wont mind and wont believe any one until the demo isnt released.

I understand ur concern, and u won't believe me that i am still having problems in running BLC 99 because it doesn't support latest Graphic cards. That's why Cricket 2005 will be better
And if u bought a computer to run cricket 2004 than thats quite enough to run BLC 2005 as well, I hope.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
I don't want to see another "will BLIC run on my PC post".

If you want to know look at the system requirements!

Any more posts asking if it works are going to be deleted.

brad352

Executive member
fardin said:
With all due respect, that's your fault for buying a crap computer, not Codies or any other game company- there is a slight chance it'll run on what you've got now anyway

Last edited:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Dude, sometimes even the minimum requirements aren't minimum. Most games have worked (though crappily), on my old HP Pavilion with 4 MB of video memory and an Intel Integrated Graphics Chipset. I'm going to shell out the money for a new laptop (hopefully a Sony Vaio), if all goes well. :)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok I too am getting fed up with seeing "will BLIC run on my PC" posts

anymore and I will close this thread - the answer is in the first post to this question

fardin

I dont think there is anything wrong with people asking "will the game run on my pc"Planetcricket is the place where people come for answers to their questions Personally I dont see anything wrong with that,

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
fardin said:
I dont think there is anything wrong with people asking "will the game run on my pc"Planetcricket is the place where people come for answers to their questions Personally I dont see anything wrong with that,
Yes, people do come here for answers to their questions. The answer to the question "Will BLIC run on my PC?" is in the first post in this thread. So nobody needs to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread