BLIC / RPIC System Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey I think there is a lot of confused people out there and its only fair we help each other out, by the way I dont really think this thread can go another direction, especially as all the information as you said is really out there, on the first post, so maybe a few newbies get their stuff sorted out, by the way I would rather wait for the demo to judge rather than some post.

Last edited:

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
aprofromindia said:
Hey I think there is a lot of confused people out there and its only fair we help erach other out, by the way I dont really think this thread can go another direction, especially as all the information as you said is really out there, on the first post, so maybe a few newbiews get their stuff sorted out, by the way I would rather wait for the demo to judge rather than some post.

Fair enough.

Anil Dharani

Club Cricketer
I think the minimum GFX memory required is 32MB and not 64 because I've seen GeForce series cards with 32Mb memory so if you people have got GeForce series cards with 64 Mb memory. The game should work fine but you may have to sacrifice the details but still I think it should work fine. 256 MB ram may not be enough but should be able to run the game fine. And yeah integrated sound cards may work but I think the big issue when they're saying not All the integrated AGPs would work has to have some concern with Intell AGPs as they are the most widely used integrated AGPs according to me so all you Intell owners, u may eventually have to buy a new GFX in order to play the game. Lastly, I have Celeron 2.0 Ghz with 256 mb ram and 64 mb Geforce2 with a lot of HD space so i think the game would work fine on my system.

Just needed to know if i want to buy a new MBoard in replacement of my Asus P4V533 board, what should i buy. I want a board with 533Bus speed and with AGP 8X support and cheap, if anyone can suggest me something, I'll be gratefull

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
Anil Dharani said:
I think the minimum GFX memory required is 32MB and not 64 because I've seen GeForce series cards with 32Mb memory so if you people have got GeForce series cards with 64 Mb memory. The game should work fine but you may have to sacrifice the details but still I think it should work fine. 256 MB ram may not be enough but should be able to run the game fine. And yeah integrated sound cards may work but I think the big issue when they're saying not All the integrated AGPs would work has to have some concern with Intell AGPs as they are the most widely used integrated AGPs according to me so all you Intell owners, u may eventually have to buy a new GFX in order to play the game. Lastly, I have Celeron 2.0 Ghz with 256 mb ram and 64 mb Geforce2 with a lot of HD space so i think the game would work fine on my system.

Just needed to know if i want to buy a new MBoard in replacement of my Asus P4V533 board, what should i buy. I want a board with 533Bus speed and with AGP 8X support and cheap, if anyone can suggest me something, I'll be gratefull

Get a nForce2 board and you will do much better than any intel system, or the AMD64 route is even better

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Sorry, I'm not great with technicalities but - How do you check what graphics card u have?

Will the game work on this graphics card -Sis 650_651_M650_M652_740? I would be really pleased if someone could inform me.

siddharth2002

Adarsh said:
Sorry, I'm not great with technicalities but - How do you check what graphics card u have?

Will the game work on this graphics card -Sis 650_651_M650_M652_740? I would be really pleased if someone could inform me.
That's not a graphic card mate. Try this - right click on desktop -properties - settings and see what does the display box says - "some monitor on something display". that something is ur graphics card name.

Anil Dharani said:

Ok mate try this one. its the cheapsest one I found. Its about 95$NZ or about 60-65 $US.
Albatron PM266A PRO V1.2 motherboard, Socket 478, Pentium 4, 533MHz FSB, 2xDIMM, DDR, 4XAGP, 3xPCI, 6xUSB 2, Audio, ATA, LAN, M-ATX

or try this page for ur needs.
http://www.ascent.co.nz/mn-product-template.asp?cname=Motherboards

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
To siddharth- It is a graphics card. I did what u told me and the same thing came up. I did a google search and confirmed that it is a graphics card

siddharth2002

Adarsh said:
To siddharth- It is a graphics card. I did what u told me and the same thing came up. I did a google search and confirmed that it is a graphics card

Yeah!!! it actuallis. I also did a google search on yours. Funny name really. Well its not a graphics card but an integrated chip and if u plan to run BLC on it, well I think it might not work. its harsh but probably true

Mahesh Babu

School Cricketer
Hey I can run Cricket 2004 on S3 Integrated grapics at medium settings
So will this game BLIC 2005 run on my PC?

siddharth2002

Mahesh Babu said:
Hey I can run Cricket 2004 on S3 Integrated grapics at medium settings
So will this game BLIC 2005 run on my PC?
Not sure, actually it will not because BLC doesn't support integrated chips, well most of them. Cheers

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
OK. One more person asks if BLIC will work on their computer, and the topic will be closed.

If you want to know if BLIC will work on your computer, follow these simple steps.

1) Find out your PC specification.
2) Look in the first post in this thread.

Not hard is it?

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
andrew_nixon said:
OK. One more person asks if BLIC will work on their computer, and the topic will be closed.

If you want to know if BLIC will work on your computer, follow these simple steps.

1) Find out your PC specification.
2) Look in the first post in this thread.

Not hard is it?
Well, its hard for guys like me. I am eager to know if it will play on my PC or not. I just can't decipher -exactly- what the requirements are

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Adarsh said:
Well, its hard for guys like me. I am eager to know if it will play on my PC or not. I just can't decipher -exactly- what the requirements are
The requirements are in the first post in this thread and are quite clear. End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread