BLIC / RPIC System Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhi_is_king

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
OK.so i know i am gonna be the last one to post on this thread.so here it goes. :onpc
I READ the specs first and it says that my gforce2 mx card is supported but not recommended.btw its a 64 mb card.so wat problems (like will da game be slow??) etc etc can crop up?

Abhi_is_king

School Cricketer
ok so i keep the graphics settings low.wat r the disadvantages?i mean i dont care for the extra graphical detail. to me gameplay is king in sports games.so the game wont run slow then?

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Abhi_is_king said:
ok so i keep the graphics settings low.wat r the disadvantages?i mean i dont care for the extra graphical detail. to me gameplay is king in sports games.so the game wont run slow then?
I just told you the answer.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Abhi_is_king said:

There is a possible chance of it being bit slow. That's a definite answer to ur question. U sure need an upgrade because at least some graphics are needed to play the game.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Turns out that my Graphics Card is in the Recommended System Specs!

My card is NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200!
:D :happy

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
SkateBoarder2 said:
Turns out that my Graphics Card is in the Recommended System Specs!

My card is NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200!
:D :happy

Lol ur graphics card is alright. But I overclocked my MMX440 to give me performance of equal to fx5300. Much cheaper and better solution. :D

Anil Dharani

Club Cricketer
Thanks siddharth2002 and aprofromindia for your replies. Sidharth man I need a board with 8X AGP support and the board you told me matches the configuration of my existing board so I'll cut that out and aprofrom out how much It'll cost me (nFOrce2). Thanks both of you guys. You've been a great help. Cheers

Rocky

Club Cricketer
It means that blic has higher system requirement than c2005 ! I just cant balieve

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
A nforce2 board can cost anything from ? 30 to ? 50 depends on the manufacture and build but if you can afford it go for Asus or Abit, some of the high end boards come with integrated Soundstorm which arguably is the best on-board sound card for games especially if you have a home theatre system. I am not upgrading my system cause I am waiting for soundstorm2 or a card with DTS Connect; should be availae l8 this year.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Adarsh said:
Could someone help me here? FIFA 2005 works well on my PC. Does that mean BLC will too?
Right. That's it. Topic Closed.

For anyone wanting to know if BLIC will work on their PC, look in the first post in this thread. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread