Bond is back

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shane Bond returning to play for New Zealand

There are strong rumors floating around at the moment that Shane Bond is going to be selected for NZ for the Indian series starting at the end of the month. He is suppose to be close of getting out of his ICL contract. Just heard this on Radio Sport.

Man I hope this happens, he has been bowling really well for Canterbury.

Last edited:
Didn't he also recently say he wouldn't play for NZ again? Ah well I am not getting my hopes up over this, if it happens thats great.

Please happen, I am so wanting to watch him tear up attacks again, at International level.

:upray

I hope so. I'd love to see **** hit the fan.

We need him badly. We can win the next world cup with him. I have no doubt about it. I wanted him bowl in the Twenty/20 on TV and he was amazing.

Can you imagine the Indian Cricket team landing in New Zealand and then the BCCI finding out we've selected Shane Bond the next day. Would turn everything on it's head. I think someone needs to stick it to them and it may as well be us.

Can you imagine the Indian Cricket team landing in New Zealand and then the BCCI finding out we've selected Shane Bond the next day. Would turn everything on it's head. I think someone needs to stick it to them and it may as well be us.

How about we come to an agreement? We let Bond average 20 in both the ODI and Test series if all your other bowlers fail miserably because I just love Bond.

Hmmmmm, I dunno lol. He'll probably do well whether you let him or not ;)

Well one can dream. I hope it's true, but i'll keep most of my excitement until more is heard.

I'm listening to Radio Sport now. No mention. I like this Pom, he's funny. Some good chat about painkilling drugs and why that's different to performance enhancing drugs.

Last edited:
Good! It will be a greater challenge for India if Bond returns! And will be good if ICL players are allowed to return

wouldn't this be great for NZ cricket. They would have a really god bowling attack with Bond leading the way.

Great news for NZ cricket. I personally am a great fan of Bond.

East or west, Bond is the best :happy:happy:happy:happy:happy

Go New Zealand! If they do this I will officially adopt New Zealand as my favourite cricket board (I won't support them ahead of Australia, but I will write a letter of support to their CEO).

It's about time someone stuck it to the BCCI over these ridiculous laws. Let's hope Bond, a fantastic player, can get back into international cricket, it's weaker without him.

This would be a real plus point (major plus point infact ) for Kiwis. I would love to see him even in the decider match of current Aussie series :D hehe.. Actually, with the current team, Kiwis only are unfortunate to miss Shane Bond not Bond unfortunate to miss in NZ squad. :)

Users who are viewing this thread