Borat ! (Warning- Possible Spoilers)

Just saw it, absolutely hilarious!

The running of the Jews was quality, laughed for a good 10 minutes just at that.

Also Adarsh that scene was one of the more obviously set up ones. What with the security guards being so slow to react, and Pammy running into the carpark... Still hi-larious just like the rest of the film!

Saw it yesterday, it was brilliant.

If that Pamela Anderson scene wasn't set up then there would have been cops there in minutes and then they could have had a scene with Borat getting arrested.

Yeah, the 'abduction' scene might have been acted. See, that's the thing about this film. You don't know which parts are true and which parts are acted, unless you think hard about it.

Oh man! Those scenes should have been in the movie, especially the one about cheese. But I suppose it wouldn't fit in the storyline.

I think the Borat film is Immense and id give it 10/10 anyday and no matter how many times you hear the jokes they will always be funny just because they are so outrageous lol :)

They were the only people in the film I genuinely disliked. Were complete and utter asses, and now they are proving it by sueing him for showing that they are asses :rolleyes:

The part with the humour coach is hilarious :rtfl
15 minutes in, and although this movie isn't very appropriate, it's quite funny nonetheless...

Borat was immensley immense. Offensive but hillarious! I went with (Matt) EvertonFan but we sat apart! twas truely great. A mate of mine actually looks like him n does cracking impressions! Yet to see the Dirty Sanchez film but the way that EvertonFan always refers to it outside & Inside School it must be truely class!!! cant wait for Tenacious D's movie- The Pick Of Destiny!!

Users who are viewing this thread