Borat ! (Warning- Possible Spoilers)

lol...saw it today and it was bloody hilarious...that saggy old body of Borats producer or whatever is still in my mind from that scene...it was a good thing i was sitting alone...lol...

Yup, that was a scene I could have done without watching.
But the Humour coach, when he first arrives, the dinner, chasing Pamela Anderson, the Bear, The Jesus one, all hilarious :)

And also that pictures he shows that dinner woman...oh...i sank into my seat deeper and deeper as the film went on but still hilarious...

Just find this site...CLICK HERE...lol

Not many directors would get away with a male naked fight scene involving Borat chasing his over weight friend around the hotel with a rubber fist. Pure Genious!!!! Also the way they just stopped while in the lift until they reached the bottom floor and then returned 2 there pursuit.
"Pamela will You marry me??"
"Er No Thanks haha"
"You have no choice"
this scene had me on the floor laughin so hard i cried. top movie!!

How about the driving lesson? Brilliant :)
Oh, and the driving instructor from there is sueing Borat too :D

hahahahahaha....lol...i would have loved to be in the film with him...but not in the same position as that fat man :rolleyes: :p

Why's the driving instructor sueing? There wasn't really anything too incrimination involving him. The two students did however come across as right *insert rude word of choice*'s.

Probably assumes that if the other chaps are going to, he may as well try and nab some money from it.

They had their 15 minutes of fame and they were hanging out with Borat! Why would they possibly want to sue? :p

Got a reall bummer, was going to watch it today but found out that it had a restriction of 18 SNLV. So I was forced to watch Grudge 2, more funny than it is scary.

Users who are viewing this thread