Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

Yadav should be captain. Look at his cricket mind, it's amazing. He finds ways and out thinks the batsman. I don't care how young he is, he should be captain.

Was that sarcastic? If so, you could mention why you felt you needed to deal with such sarcasm to my post. I am ready to discuss it. But if it was genuine, I have no reply to it.:D

Get Sourav Ganguly as a coach. I have never been a fan of hiring a foreign coach for Indian team but after Gary Kirsten, I thought I was wrong but here again we are watching the same thing. I am not saying Duncan Fletcher is a bad coach infect he is a very good and experienced coach but I don't think Fletcher has adapted to the dressing room atmosphere as well as Gary Kirsten did and we have to shake things up.

Head Coach: Sourav Ganguly or Stephan Fleming(Only because Dhoni is very comfortable with him.)
Bowling Coach: Shaun Pollock or Alan Donald or even Kapil Dev

Have to let Laxman go. I have feeling that Dravid will retire soon. So the line up would be:

Sehwag
Gambhir
Pujara
Sachin
Rohit
Badrinath/Kohli
Dhoni
Ashwin
Zaheer
Praveen
Ishant/Yadav

Not sure that I would want to see Sehwag in my line up anymore, especially during the overseas tour. I would like to replace him with someone like Manish Pandey or Rahane.

Last edited:
Warner's hitting today is even more amazing. India's bowling has been much better but out of no where Warner smokes a couple of big hits over the bowlers head.

Ok, it wasn't there to be hit but it could of been done. Otherwise Hilfenhaus would of have 10wickets.

If Hilfy had pitched it there 10 more times than yea more than likely but cricket is never that easy. I don't believe Hilfy got another ball like that for the rest of the innings.

Seems to be losing the plot bringing on Sehwag already. Zaheer has shown there is still enough in this wicket.

Stumps. Australia's day, just.

Duncan Fletcher must be regretting coming out of retirement to coach a bunch of blokes who should be in retirement.

Stumps. Australia's day, just.

Duncan Fletcher must be regretting coming out of retirement to coach a bunch of blokes who should be in retirement.

So 2 bad overseas series and they are blokes now eh?

P.S Umesh is bowling very well.

Yadav show his promise again. Nice fightback by India, hopefully Clarke and Hussey can sync up our batting, too often it is either the openers or the middle order that performs.

Users who are viewing this thread