Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

it's an element of fast, true pitches; if a batsman's eye is good enough, then the ball comes off the bat equally well. he's just got to be a bit lucky when he makes a mistake. mistakes tend to work out badly, because there's no time to adjust.

Does the concept of a walk-over exist in tests? India should seriously think about it. With 4 days ahead and Australia walloping at 7 per over and going to take the lead today itself, this is the worst ever performance that even the previous generation Indian teams would not have shown. D.I.S.G.R.A.C.E.F.U.L!!!!!!!

Dhoni is pretty desperate. He is actually bringing Sehwag to bowl at such a pitch.

True. I don't want to do Australia down as they're obviously playing well and have got some confidence back.
Just as well as there's no fun in beating you in the Ashes if you're demoralised before they even start.

It's quite ironic really isn't it? The two match series: Aus/SA, Aus/NZ have been crying out for more tests and the four-match series would have been enough after two.

I think CA got the scheduling wrong, maybe they should have had us over there for the four test series I mean at least we compete and don't give up unlike India.

If CA had their way they would make it a 7 match series, the $$$ is in their eyes.

Warner for Australia in Australia is like Sehwag for India in the subcontinent. Pure class with pure aggression!

And it has been a boring day thus far, hopefully Warner will provide some entertainment.
Finally something what I wished for happened in the match! :D

Perth is a seriously good place to get a quick 100. In the list by cricinfo, four are in Perth, no other place has more than one. Heck it is where the highest score by an Aussie is made.

Users who are viewing this thread