Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

This is ridiculous; Australia are not this good.
I feel sorry for Duncan Fletcher. He's a good coach but he's been given an impossible task with so many undroppable players failing.

Warner shows no respect and bats like it's a t20; Cowan is showing some respect and still managing to play like it's a one dayer...

Warner shows no respect and bats like it's a t20; Cowan is showing some respect and still managing to play like it's a one dayer...

He's just playing his natural game :p
No need to tone it down if your not getting out.
I feel sorry for Duncan Fletcher. He's a good coach but he's been given an impossible task with so many undroppable players failing.
India is having the same problems as Australia was having when Gilly, McGrath, Warne, Hayden and our other legends retired.

There's so much under-performance that it almost doesn't matter; only Pakistan would axe an entire team. The irony is that they dropped their second-best performing batsman for Vinnie.

Good to see the Indian bowlers reining it back in a bit these last few overs. Nice recovery. If they can keep Warner from his century tonight it'll be at least a moral victory - then a nice little collapse on Saturday morning and they'd be right back in the game.

Otherwise: OMG Warner. They're comparing him to Gilchrist on Nine, and rightly so.

Users who are viewing this thread