Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

Dhoni gobbled up! There goes the chance of getting the 200. 175 maybe? But I am not betting on it....

Still better than India's current :D

Also, since when did Starc having this mitchell johnson late swing into the right handeres?

Because IMO Starc is a like for like copy of Johnson...

Prediction of Australia's 1st innings total? I am putting my money on 400+. Probably Zaheer or Ishant might have a single good spell, but defensive captaincy and defensive bowling will let Australia run away with it.

Who knows we are known for our collapses. Still don't have confidence in our top order, middle order is starting to regain my confidence though.

Wow, expected a lot more from India this test. Anything could happen in our innings, but if we keep our heads, this will be another demolition. Just the way I like'em.

Come one Aussies, Be a good host. Get out below 100 :p

Absolutely pathetic from India once again, if they lose this one which they probably will I reckon they should drop Laxman and Dravid/Sehwag and bring in Rahane and Rohit for the next test.

Warner will probably get around 40 or 50, Cowan to get a big score and Marsh to be out for a duck. Hopefully Ponting will get another ton.

Users who are viewing this thread