Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

That's the end of an utterly humiliatingly day for India. If their fans were wondering how things could get worse after the England whitewash last year, there was the mauling in Sydney. If they thought that was the nadir, Friday the 13th brought on even more embarrassment. Shot out for 161 :facepalm

That's the end of an utterly humiliatingly day for India. If their fans were wondering how things could get worse after the England whitewash last year, there was the mauling in Sydney. If they thought that was the nadir, Friday the 13th brought on even more embarrassment. Shot out for 161 :facepalm

Quoting Cricinfo, nice.:p

God that was good to watch today. HA.

Did you receive my post on shoaib vs lee debate?.What are your thoughts regarding my post?

----------

I think CA got the scheduling wrong, maybe they should have had us over there for the four test series I mean at least we compete and don't give up unlike India.

did you receive my post on shoaib vs lee debate?. anything you would like to add?

well, I went out last night and on checking cricinfo this morning took a minute to process what I was seeing. pathetic stuff from india.

their performances away from home aren't even credible anymore. I'd even be wary of using warners ton as an indication of his talent they're so bad, right now it seems once you've stolen a march on them they become as bad as bangladesh.

my lord my lord.

I think its time Dhoni needs to step down as TEST captain. Let someone else continue, get some fresh ideas, someone like Gambhir or Sehwag, just to change things up. We sacked our coach, captain, and a host of players after the Australia tour, time for Indias TEST team to do the same.

If you bowl the fifth or sixth stump line [outside off stump], they don't like leaving the ball," Warner said. "They like trying to hit every ball so if we keep them fishing outside off they are going to nick one. And that's exactly what they have been doing."

Effects of flat deck and too much IPL? Possibly

I think Dhoni's comments about giving up one format to play the 2015 WC might go against him. Either he will be dropped from test captaincy/team or he himself might announce it pretty soon. Either way, we need a new captain for tests, no doubt about it. And we need a major rehaul of our staff personnel (including Fletcher who has been shocking). Well he was bad even with England during those end years (wonder what made the selectors give him the job). Even in a home series against WI, we struggled to beat them and thats indicative of how bad Fletcher is.

But Sehwag should not be captain. It should be Gambhir. He batted well today and at Sydney suggesting that his form is back. That big knock of a 100 is around the corner. He has more years ahead of him than Sehwag and he can serve as captain till Kohli establishes himself in the test side. Parthiv or Dinesh Karthik or Saha need to be drafted in for Dhoni whose test career should be shut shop. Let him concentrate on ODI and T20. He can make a better name for himself doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread