Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excuse me two days...who said that i'm really excited buddy..

Bossy and Champ u both asked me to do the value change

I did it with Config editor 2 and for the test and ODI hard modes... this is the way to do it am i right???

I found the bats window centre value but i couldn't find the
ball and batman trajectory as it is i wonder whether that is the TrajAdj sounds similler to that... am i right..???

sorry to bother u guys.. i'll try to read bossy tuto forum..

if u guys have time just
:help me

Boss which team are you using in those new stats your throwing up using version 4?

charithnirmal said:
ball and batman trajectory as it is i wonder whether that is the TrajAdj sounds similler to that... am i right..???

if u guys have time just
:help me
Yes u r right it is the one i told u

and i am always there to help our members mate just ask anything i will help u if i can

I enjoyed plalying boss's cgpv2rr version where I could use medium pacers to get lbw or bowled decisions quite often and win the games(hard mode). NOw it is very difficult, the same bowling tricks go for 4s and 6s by the batsmen! Is bowling too hard now - can anyone give me bowling tips!Thanks in anticipation

muru said:
I enjoyed plalying boss's cgpv2rr version where I could use medium pacers to get lbw or bowled decisions quite often and win the games(hard mode). NOw it is very difficult, the same bowling tricks go for 4s and 6s by the batsmen! Is bowling too hard now - can anyone give me bowling tips!Thanks in anticipation
as for this patch everybodies views are its pretty easy to bowl out the cpu, really sounds odd mate, actually try boss next patch to be released soon,anyway boss would be happy to see ur rev of his patch. cheers

boss is there away with ur v3 patch to get cpu totals higher? becuase im getting aus out for 214 and 225 which i feel is not realistic at all. can u tell what config file i need to tweak?
by sohail

Hi sohail!, There is lot of values needed to be tweaked to get it correct!, any how with CGPv4, i can see CPU post some good totals!, just few days to go mate!.

Boss which team are you using in those new stats your throwing up using version 4?
by groobz

Hi groobz!, IRCUv4 will be seperatley released(as i've less time due to heavy biz schedule!)!, but prior to that CGPv4 will be released in few days time!

Excuse me two days...who said that i'm really excited buddy..

Bossy and Champ u both asked me to do the value change

I did it with Config editor 2 and for the test and ODI hard modes... this is the way to do it am i right???

if u guys have time just
me
by charithnirmal

Yes u r right it is the one i told u

and i am always there to help our members mate just ask anything i will help u if i can
by The Champ

I'm not Surprise u'r are the record holder mate....
I Appreciate u. Gee Thanx
by chartithnirmal

No doubt that why champ is nominated for most helpful mem!, u know why!, he is spending lot of time and effort to do it!, am also really app him!, good work buddy as always!

by muru

Hi muru!, welcome to PC team!, will have a grt time!. As for u'r question, u need to try out my latest patch CGPv3-regular!, as there is no issue like the one u mention!

as for this patch everybodies views are its pretty easy to bowl out the cpu, really sounds odd mate, actually try boss next patch to be released soon,anyway boss would be happy to see ur rev of his patch. cheers
by The Champ

Hi buddy!, thats not that odd mate!, still i feel few ppls playing with older patches where as it is suggested to use the new patch that have few bug-fixes!, i can't get the point in playing with the older versions or the mode not appropriate to them(like RealHard/Challenging/NightMare Mode!),!, so i req all of you to use the latest patch only!

CGPv4-Update:

Ind (V) Pak - Test Match @ Mumbai- Hard Pitch!,

India - 1st inn - 284/10 (91 ove!)

Pakistan - 1st inn - 397/10 (117 ove!)

India - 2nd inn- 360/10 (76 ove)

And Pak need 247 runs to win!

Now Pak at 116/3 (after 24 ove-Great R.R!, isn' t it?)

Inzi-52*(59), Yasir-35(60)

Harbhajan - 2/17

This is the result so far at the EO day4!, Pak req 132 more runs with 7 wickets rem!, looks like spinners may have a chance!, all dep on the big man-Inzi with younis khan!, Inzi started to play his normal game where as younis played his anchor role, though at the end with little jerk, still pak win with ease!,

Yes!, they chase the score 248/7 in 68 overs!, great match!,

Surely the MOM is Inzi!, who amasses all around the park!

For more graphical details, here is the image archive for u!, let me know what do u think?

Download the Graphical analysis now!

(Use "Save Target As" method instead of directly click the link as that suppose to give u the err msg!)(Size: 2 MB) over 25 images!
http://eac2004.sphosting.com/indvpaktestdet.zip
http://eac2004.sphosting.com/indvpaktestdet.zip

(CGPv4 will be released on 27.4.2005!(Wednesday!))

Cheers

Boss

Last edited:
I played 20 over match between Australia and India.I as Australia choosed to bat first and scored 192/9 and Headen scored 68.While in chasing,India started well but Rahul darvid played so slowly a s you imagine he scored 9 runs of 32 balls and even few overs were left.They were not going for sixes but drives and singles and as a result they lost the match with almost 20 runs.I think pacing in 20 over match is needed to rectified that in last 5 or 6 overs they mostly goes for six hit shot.I was playing this match on normal mode.Keep this good work up.

Batting Tips

Pals i'm getting better with my batting now using CGP v 3.
But i wonder whether i'm batting in the right manner.

When do u guys actully trigger the shots when batting???i like to do it when the ball is half way down the pitch it worked for me for a long time. but now i tend to miss lot of deleverys.and i all so stand where the bats man stand defalult.

what are your preferences while u'r batting...

Pakistan 195 allout(loads of runouts)
I won with 2 wickets and 8 overs to spare! :eek:
Loads of runouts with me too.
Normal Pitch hard mode.

Some good features:Pacing was good, and I noticed no swing but I did notice that by pressing 'A' and moving cursor full to the right you could get the ball to have some late away swing and some seam movement to the left hander. Very Realistic :clap Balls pitching on offstump ended quite wide of offstump, very nice. Although 'D' dosen't do much for awayswing to the right hander the ball does straighten a fraction.
Too many mid-on drives. This gets annoying, especially when he ball is pitched outside leg stump(Zaheer/Nehra/Tendulkar to Inzy/Youhana). Please fix.

New match now, same pitch hard mode.
Pakistan 130 something for 6(30-31 overs)
Only one runout this time(in an over where I got a wicket, so didn't want to restart). Youhana 43(60 odd balls) Balaji 7/2/11/1.
Harbhajan 8/0/21/3, Me 8/0/29/1
Will post full details when match is over.

charithnirmal said:

When do u guys actully trigger the shots when batting???i like to do it when the ball is half way down the pitch it worked for me for a long time. but now i tend to miss lot of deleverys.and i all so stand where the bats man stand defalult.

use smaller size sir.. your message was pass on to the person concerned even with smaller size fonts

<Poll Starts!, Vote for the Best>, Replies on 22.4.2005, 8.40 p.m. IST

aww sad news for release date but you can't have everything whenever u want it!!
by nik

Hi nik!, u know as i have to test this new test match CPU AI tech to an extent i need more time, thus the delay!, any how it'll reach in the specified time!, till then i need all of u'r support and patience!

I played 20 over match between Australia and India.I as Australia choosed to bat first and scored 192/9 and Headen scored 68.While in chasing,India started well but Rahul darvid played so slowly a s you imagine he scored 9 runs of 32 balls and even few overs were left.They were not going for sixes but drives and singles and as a result they lost the match with almost 20 runs.I think pacing in 20 over match is needed to rectified that in last 5 or 6 overs they mostly goes for six hit shot.I was playing this match on normal mode.Keep this good work up.
by Hero'

Hi Hero!, thanks for the rev and comm!, ya!, i'll increase the 6 hit freq in 20 overs ODI as u mentioned in CGPv4!, then that'll be much more intr to see!

use smaller size sir.. your message was pass on to the person concerned even with smaller size fonts
by saisrini80

Hi nirmal!, As the pace is increased in the new patch, u have to adjust the timing a bit!, preferably a slight delay is enough in timing!, more and more practice will yield u some good results!, you have to stand on the crease accordingly where the ball pitches!, for instance if the ball pitched on off/out side off, u have to stand at leg stump to hit the shot correctly, where as when the ball pitches on mid/leg stump, standing on default or away from it will be a better option i suggest!

(Next time when u post kindly use a smaller font(as sai mentioned) than this!, will be much more good!)

Pakistan 195 allout(loads of runouts)
I won with 2 wickets and 8 overs to spare!
Loads of runouts with me too.
Normal Pitch hard mode.

Some good features:Pacing was good, and I noticed no swing but I did notice that by pressing 'A' and moving cursor full to the right you could get the ball to have some late away swing and some seam movement to the left hander. Very Realistic Balls pitching on offstump ended quite wide of offstump, very nice. Although 'D' dosen't do much for awayswing to the right hander the ball does straighten a fraction.
Too many mid-on drives. This gets annoying, especially when he ball is pitched outside leg stump(Zaheer/Nehra/Tendulkar to Inzy/Youhana). Please fix.

New match now, same pitch hard mode.
Pakistan 130 something for 6(30-31 overs)
Only one runout this time(in an over where I got a wicket, so didn't want to restart). Youhana 43(60 odd balls) Balaji 7/2/11/1.
Harbhajan 8/0/21/3, Me 8/0/29/1
Will post full details when match is over.
by ZoraxDoom

Thank u zorax for u'r grt rev and comm!. I didn't have a clue how to get rid of that Runout bugs!, really kills the game play u know!, is sam's new exe reduce that bug?, for me it works well though!. Yes!, as u mention swing may be get by that tech!, but the D button also provide some results but with lesser pace only!. Ya!, i also noticed that too many mid-on drives played!, will fix it in CGPv4!., looking for more rev mate!

Hot News:

CGPv4-TestMatchBeta will be released on tomorrow for beta testing!, it'll dramatically improve the test match AI pacing!. Download from here tomorrow!

As Expected, Polling starts on time!, i request every one to vote for who ever deserves that particular award!, more voting will give us the good results i feel!, so get ready to vote now!(if u'r not voted until now!).

Cheers

Boss

Last edited:
Excellent! Cant wait for this Boss!

Users who are viewing this thread