Bought from amazon can i update the game ?

js78955

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi as my previous thread was closed
i went to store to but the game it costs rs60 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums
i wanted to do something good for the "BigAntStudios" for making this beautiful game as i saw the trailers :D

this is my first game which im buying from amazon because i love cricket and want to support the developers for the future updates

hope i took the right decision dumping that store 60inr

here is the one i ordered will get in 3-4 business days
Buy Don Bradman Cricket 14 Collector's Edition Online at Low Prices in India | Tru Blu Entertainment Video Games - Amazon.in

but that is
Don Bradman Cricket 14 Collector's Edition

so that collector's edition different form standard one ?
i didnot found standard one on amazon

plus can i update the game in future ?

anyways gonna rock the game in 3-4 days :D :D so excited :)

Yes you can update the game no problem: as long as it is a genuine copy. good that you have taken the right road and bought the game properly. hopefully more people will do the same.

It is really the best cricket game ever.

Plus you get all the awesome mods in the download section and support direct from the developers.

Good pur chase mate you won't regret it.

Yes you can update the game no problem: as long as it is a genuine copy. good that you have taken the right road and bought the game properly. hopefully more people will do the same.

thank you as i can see the trailers game looks fantastic after bran lara international cricket so supporting you for further development :)))
Plus i cant tell you im so so so so excited it includes Indian premier league right ? :D
plus
my ordered package is collector edition is it different from standard edition you didnot replied this i asked it in OP ?
thank you for replying

thank you as i can see the trailers game looks fantastic after bran lara international cricket so supporting you for further development :)))
Plus i cant tell you im so so so so excited it includes Indian premier league right ? :D
plus
my ordered package is collector edition is it different from standard edition you didnot replied this i asked it in OP ?
thank you for replying
Yeah and you can include or create so many teams and create tours, competition etc...The combinations are many more in the game....

Great decision mate...:clap[DOUBLEPOST=1413217094][/DOUBLEPOST]so that collector's edition different form standard one ?
i didnot found standard one on amazon

plus can i update the game in future ?

anyways gonna rock the game in 3-4 days :D :D so excited :)[/QUOTE]

There is no standard edition of the game....

Yeah......I bought the same Collector's edition and also from Amazon...

In collector's edition you get the Game + steel case for the game CD + A Video dvd of "The Invincible" tour ....and others tour. @js78955

Users who are viewing this thread