Bowl with Brett Lee!

hasanahmad

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I clocked 97.8 MPH bowling with brett lee, he was unplayable when i outswung the ball with him

No man this cant be true. But maybe....... Could you post a screenshot to support your claim !!! Anyways thtz damn quick man.

ive gotten it up about that pace

one good thing with this new bowling metre is that the speeds are more varied then in C2K4 where if u got it at the line it was 154kmph or somethin every time. one bit below - 152 or somethin

no variation

i love bowling in-swinging yorkers with Brett Lee that take out their middle stump lol

aint managed to do that yet but ill give it a crack

i love usin the drift with the spinners

Hogg to a left hander, drift it into the pads and then spin it away hoping for a nick or trapping him infront

hasanahmad said:
I clocked 97.8 MPH bowling with brett lee, he was unplayable when i outswung the ball with him

how to ball that fast regularly?
tell me plz

you can only bowl fast regularly if you get the meter stopped exactly right every time.

As for bowling people, when i do it it only works against right handers and i pitch the ball outside of stump yorker length and swing it in and if you get it right it should bowl them every so often :)

my fatest delivery was 152.0 kmph and i got the bastman out ... his off stump was knocked off ... btw the bowler was Gough

whiteninness said:
aint managed to do that yet but ill give it a crack

i love usin the drift with the spinners

Hogg to a left hander, drift it into the pads and then spin it away hoping for a nick or trapping him infront

I don't know how to do this, please tell me how.

I haven't taken one wicket with a spinner yet.

-Nick

i love bowling in-swinging yorkers with Brett Lee that take out their middle stump lol

Do you use the special delivery 2 (DEFAULT numpad 3) or do you bowl the yorkers manually

Users who are viewing this thread