1. Bouncer
  2. Indipper
  3. Inswinger
  4. Leg cutter
  5. Off cutter
  6. Outswinger
  7. Slower ball
  8. Yorker

Tell me what type of Bowling you do, and tell me what you can do.
If you do fast bowling, please tell me you're speed.

Also
I lost my speed, because i havent played cricket for 2 months, what can i do to regain my speed?

My Stats

Leg spinning
Flipper
Googly
Leg break
Off break
Topspinner

Fast Bowling
Occasionaly Out and In Swing
Bouncer
yorker
made up my own delivery slow ball leg break
leg cutter
off cutter

Last edited:
Try to become a better runner because if you can run faster most likely you can bowl faster, also maybe try to go to the gym and work out a little. Also remember to try and get everything involved in your action thats some tips

Fast bowler - Inswing, Outswing, Off Cutter, Slower ball, bouncer, yorker

Spin Bowler - Leg break, off break, googly, topspinner.

Spin Bowling
  1. Arm ball
  2. Chinaman
  3. Flipper
  4. Googly
  5. Leg break
  6. Off break
  7. Topspinner
Fast Bowling
  1. Bouncer
  2. Indipper
  3. Inswinger
  4. Leg cutter
  5. Off cutter
  6. Outswinger
  7. Slower ball
  8. Yorker

Tell me what type of Bowling you do, and tell me what you can do.
If you do fast bowling, please tell me you're speed.

Also
I lost my speed, because i havent played cricket for 2 months, what can i do to regain my speed?

Not playing for 2 months and losing pace will proably be due to a lack of rhythm. It's coming to the end of my season and i'm now starting to find my rhythm which is frustrating, but it's definitely helping my pace, and has actually helped improve bounce, even on dead tracks. I was getting a few balls to bounce chin high off a good length on a damp track on Sunday. Just wish I had more than 2 games to play before the end of the season, the body feels really good, I feel fit and strong at the minute, and I'm bowling accurately and quicker than before, without losing swing, with the added bonus of bounce.

Get your rhythm sorted and your pace will improve. I had a great rhythm going at the weekend and bowled my best spell of the season. I was pumped (helped by the Red Bull at the interval) and really running in and bowling fast, I started my spell running in off 10 paces, that increased to 12 after an over and a half, and I was probably running in off about 16 in my 5-6th over and getting some real nip. I wasn't helped by some poor fielding, with 2 dropped catches, I also clean bowled the guy that finished the game but was over the line so given a no ball. Was all possible with good rhythm and knowing my action. I knew when I'd messed up, but only bowled 1 bad ball in an 8.3 over spell, and that was in my penultimate over. So get your rhythm and run up into the crease sorted and the pace will come.

ok kp bro

will do that
thanks for sparing some time to write this, i appreicate it

and ballers bro
i had the most stamina in my soccer (football) team, so i dont think running is a problem

ok kp bro

will do that
thanks for sparing some time to write this, i appreicate it

and ballers bro
i had the most stamina in my soccer (football) team, so i dont think running is a problem

lolz just run for 30min on a bike or jog lolz its not about that its all depends on u r heart rate how much work u put it into it and the harder u will do those 30min and u r heart rate would be much better will help u a lot but i am not saying start with 30min start which u can do like 15 then move it up

lolz just run for 30min on a bike or jog lolz its not about that its all depends on u r heart rate how much work u put it into it and the harder u will do those 30min and u r heart rate would be much better will help u a lot but i am not saying start with 30min start which u can do like 15 then move it up

ok

will do. but im fasting. so gonna have to wait till its done

Users who are viewing this thread