Bowling Guide!

Naah, I dont have any other game on this PC. Just this!

You should be able to see if the control are working in the joystick properties.
I'm no expert but if the gamepad isn't being recognised it possibly needs a driver to be loaded for it.

Steam ID: masudvorajee

Thank you
I think that's your login id, if you can tell your steam id or you can go to credits in DBC menu and post a screenshot of it with the steam number, it would be cool, i will tell you the fix as well as if you get it verified here you will get access to lots of cool mods for DBC ranging from real life bats kits stumps etc
also your controller model.

I think that's your login id, if you can tell your steam id or you can go to credits in DBC menu and post a screenshot of it with the steam number, it would be cool, i will tell you the fix as well as if you get it verified here you will get access to lots of cool mods for DBC ranging from real life bats kits stumps etc
also your controller model.

This is what you need, right?

Last edited:
no not that one, open dbc, go to options then credit screen, in the corner there will be a number starting with 7******** that's the steam id number.

So others struggling with same issue can be benefited as well.

Nope, that doesn't hold any water.

The guy refuses to tell you the solution until you provide your steam id.

So obviously he can't post the solution on here otherwise that whole malarkey becomes completely redundant.

Hence, why aren't you doing this privately?

Users who are viewing this thread