Brad Haddin - Cheat?

The more the Aussie's try to in flame this issue, the more I feel we are going to humiliate them on Friday at the MCG .

I actually think this is what will stir the aussies up an get them to fire up.
I expect to see our underperforming batsmen come out determined to make plenty of runs.

Yeah, not a good idea. Ponting makes himself look like a liar and an idiot once again and it will only make the Kiwis wanna win more.

Yeah, not a good idea. Ponting makes himself look like a liar and an idiot once again and it will only make the Kiwis wanna win more.

Kiwis pretty much calling one of our players a cheat would fire up the Aussie players as well.

Yeah totally uncalled for. Makes them bunch look like schoolkids trying to find out who;s the best in a pissing contest.

I actually think this is what will stir the aussies up an get them to fire up.
I expect to see our underperforming batsmen come out determined to make plenty of runs.

There's been plenty such stuff last year, but the Aussies never fired! What has changed now?

They lost Perth test straight after Sydney fiasco.

They lost Perth test straight after Sydney fiasco.

Strangely enough, the decline of Australia was marked from the Sydney test. Whether the aussies/umpires cheated or not in that test is debatable. But I think everyone should agree that the Indians were supposed to win that test. So, the aussies won a match they were not supposed to win, and after that their world turned upside down and a great change ushered in world cricket which saw the rise of two small countries and the fall of a vast empire, like the great Roman Empire. I think someone should write a book called, "The 2008 Sydney Test- And it's aftermath." I think this Sydney test is the most important event of the past 20 years. I mean, just look at what happened after it- what Australia was, and what it is now. Strange, really strange.

Last edited:
Bad Karma comes back to haunt you.

Anyway looking forward to the remainder of the CH Trophy to see whether Aussies can group well under Clarke.

Haddin made a mistake and is now paying for it. Lets leave it at that as I imagine he will not be around this time next year. Ponting however is a disgrace and really does need his head pulled in. Hopefully within the next 12 months Clarke will be captain and we can all let out a sigh of relief. Anyway as a Kiwi I just want to see how we attack the next four games as for once I believe we have the makings of a really classy side and no Bracewell around to ruin it:happy

Bad Karma comes back to haunt you.

Anyway looking forward to the remainder of the CH Trophy to see whether Aussies can group well under Clarke.

Well he has really stood up so far today in batting. He has shown smart captaincy in Twenty20 matches so I'm excited to see how he goes as captain too.

Users who are viewing this thread