Brain Lara Keys!!!

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
OK some people cant figure out what keys to press, well i think this will help. these are some of the combinations.

(NOTE: This is to a right hand batsman)

Backfoot

A+W+2= Late Cut Shot
A+W+6= Aggressive Cut Shot
A+2= Cut Shot
A+6= Aggressive cut shot
A+S+2= Backfoot cover drive
A+S+6= Aggressive Backfoot cover drive
S+2= backfoot straight drive
S+6=Aggressive straight
S+D+2= Backfoot Off drive
S+D+6= Aggressive Backfoot Off drive
D+2= Leg glance
D+6= Aggressive Leg glance
D+W+2= Fine Leg glance
D+W+6= aggressive Fine Leg glance

Frontfoot

A+2= Frontfoot square drive
A+6= Aggressive Frontfoot square drive
A+W+2= Fine cover drive
A+W+6= Aggressive Fine cover drive
A+S+2= Cover Drive
A+S+6= Aggressive Cover Drive
S+2= Straight drive
S+6=Aggressive Straight drive
S+D+2= Off drive
S+D+6=Aggressive Off drive
D+2= Leg glance
D+6= Aggressive Leg glance
W+D+2= fine leg glance
W+D+6=Aggressive fine leg glance

7= move to the left
9= move to the right
2= Aggressive shot
6= lofted shot
4= Defensive shot
8= Run
2= Cancel Run
1=Special ball
3=Special ball

Note: THERE ARE ALSO DEFENSIVE SHOTS.

All you have to do is see where the ball is coming and press the direstion key and 4..

Hope htis helps.. :cool:

Pak_cricketer

Last edited:
Good post and it will certainly help some people.

andrew_nixon said:
Just to note that some of these combinations will play different shots depending on the timing and position of the ball.

So it's possible to play the sweep and hook shot?

Last edited:
steppie said:
so where i shud the batsman stand while playing a sweap shot andrew?can u help?
Exactly where you would in real life. you then have to time the ball perfectly. Much more realistic than in Cricket 2005 where you always play a sweep shot with a certain key combination.

andrew_nixon said:
Exactly where you would in real life. you then have to time the ball perfectly. Much more realistic than in Cricket 2005 where you always play a sweep shot with a certain key combination.

I dont agree that it is much more realistic than Cricket 2005..The thing with BLIC 2005 is that there is no way you would mis-time a sweep shot..Now does that happen in real life ?? IMO,Cricket 2005 is much more realistic in this regard,because it is possible that you might mis-time a sweep shot..What say ???

Pat said:
I dont agree that it is much more realistic than Cricket 2005..The thing with BLIC 2005 is that there is no way you would mis-time a sweep shot..Now does that happen in real life ?? IMO,Cricket 2005 is much more realistic in this regard,because it is possible that you might mis-time a sweep shot..What say ???
You still can miss time a sweep shot, I edged one, but it was dropped.

you hooked yet Andrew, What buttons did you use to sweep? I have pulled a six. I think the shots, especially front foot straight drive look absolutely fantastic.

Also, how come off spinners can choose for the ball to turn from leg to off using 4 in the run up? (like a leg spinner) and how do you bowl special deliveries, does the confidence meter have to be right to the top becuase the cpu bowls them a lot.

I've use up+right and a normal shot and also right and a normal shot to sweep, they give different looking sweep shots. They have to be timed dead on, and I've only played them to spinners.

I've hooked just a couple of times, to fast short pitched deliveries.

Hook shot screen shot (best I could get)

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 91

Users who are viewing this thread