BREAKING NEWS

Saddam Hussain has been caught...but now what? The US can't penalise him for attacks he's done to Iraq, only a world governing body (UN probably) can do that...

The person who caught him gets $25 USD million...

Originally posted by amir51@Dec 14 2003, 10:10 PM
nothing we can do...but we can all gather our cricket bats and iniya can fly us over? :D? :lol:
Oh yes, I can fly you over, but I do not guarantee your safety. :D :D

After all, a fighter jet is completely different to a passenger jet. Maybe, I can fly you guys over in a cessna. :lol: :lol:

:lol: ..i dotn plan to stya on the plane for long..i will jump and then kill...death from above!!!

We could take a Sukhoi-MKI and bomb them off. You need not jump. :lol: :lol:

see u already make a fine pereson who woul be in the army...maybe one dya u will be a guard at eden gardens? as the fans push ahd shove...u punch one inthe face and all the fans then stya inline...as they fear INIYAN!!!

Originally posted by amir51@Dec 15 2003, 09:05 AM
see u already make a fine pereson who woul be in the army...maybe one dya u will be a guard at eden?? gardens? as the fans push ahd shove...u punch one inthe face and all the fans then stya inline...as they fear INIYAN!!!
Hey amir, I am not a police person to control crowds. I am a multirole combat aviator - people who take their aircraft to dogfight, bomb or for surveillence purposes. I belong to a special and rare breed of pilots, who are trained to do just about anything when it comes to getting jobs done, and, I am proud of it.

Inyan, have you ever heard of Captain Suronjon Das (the first name might be spelled differently)? He was my grandfather and an Ace pilot with the Indian Air Force around 35 years ago...

Originally posted by SumoNYR88@Dec 16 2003, 07:14 AM
Iniyan, have you ever heard of Captain Suronjon Das (the first name might be spelled differently)?? He was my grandfather and an Ace pilot with the Indian Air Force around 35 years ago...
If it is Group Captain Suranjan Das, then I salute you SumoNYR88.

Gp Capt Suranjan Das is considered to be one of the pioneers of Indian aviation, especially the Mirage series. He test flew the Mirage IIIC. We even had a lecture on him at the TACDE, Jamnagar.

He was sadly killed when his HF-24 Mk 1R prototype crashed during test flight. It was in 1970, right?

If you are the grandson of Gp. Captain Suranjan Das, then your great grandfather was the ex-Chief Justice of India. :thumbs: Terrific family.

Originally posted by Iniyan+Dec 16 2003, 11:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Iniyan @ Dec 16 2003, 11:01 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SumoNYR88
@Dec 16 2003, 07:14 AM
Iniyan, have you ever heard of Captain Suronjon Das (the first name might be spelled differently)?? He was my grandfather and an Ace pilot with the Indian Air Force around 35 years ago...
If it is Group Captain Suranjan Das, then I salute you SumoNYR88.

Gp Capt Suranjan Das is considered to be one of the pioneers of Indian aviation, especially the Mirage series. He test flew the Mirage IIIC. We even had a lecture on him at the TACDE, Jamnagar.

He was sadly killed when his HF-24 Mk 1R prototype crashed during test flight. It was in 1970, right?

If you are the grandson of Gp. Captain Suranjan Das, then your great grandfather was the ex-Chief Justice of India. :thumbs: Terrific family. [/b]
Yes, you got that right :thumbs:, great job finding that out...

He was the first chief justice of India too! How did you know that one?

As I said in my last post, we had a lecture lasting about two hours about your grandfather at TACDE, Jamnagar.

Users who are viewing this thread