BREAKING NEWS

Originally posted by Iniyan@Dec 16 2003, 08:11 PM
As I said in my last post, we had a lecture lasting about two hours about your grandfather at TACDE, Jamnagar.
Oh, lol, I didn't see that part..

well, actually i am also not confirmed that the person they caught is saddam hussain because..how can you be pretty sure that the D.N.A they had before was of saddam hussain...cause who know`s that saddam hussain`s D.N.A have ever been tested or not.also i believe the what you see on the media is not true at all .some times some part of it is true they show just what they want..so what they are pretending can not be true..

Originally posted by abid@Dec 19 2003, 05:34 AM
well, actually i am also not confirmed that the person they caught is saddam hussain because..how can you be pretty sure that the D.N.A they had before was of saddam hussain...cause who know`s that saddam hussain`s D.N.A have ever been tested or not.also i believe the what you see on the media is not true at all .some times some part of it is true they show just what they want..so what they are pretending can not be true..
Blood tests or such from the Doctor when Saddam was a child...

Also they would have done tests on Saddam's sons, so a test can be done to see if they are related.

In any case the US would have had forensic teams combing Saddams palaces, looking for anything that would contain DNA, such as dust (most of dust is skin fragments), bodily waste, hair, etc.

Blood tests or such from the Doctor when Saddam was a child...

well i have talked to many people abt this andd they told me that saddam was born 66 year beforein late 1930`s at that time D.N.A tests was not been takin at the hospitals.

and his and all that ...well may be but it creates doubt in my mind..so i am not sure at all...

it may be ..but all i am saying is that i still have doubt in my mind..

BREAKING NEWS

Second Assasination attempt on Pakistani President Pervez Musharaf .To car drove from the patrol pump to try to hit president`s car but first car missed it and hit one of the car of his convoy and then from the second petrol pump another car tried to attack but thanks to god the president survived 2 of his security mens died and 14 other including 2 suicide bombers.

BIG BREAKING NEWS</span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'>A MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE ROCKS IN BAM, THE HISTORICAL CITY OF IRAN UNFORTUNATELY. ATLEAST 5000 PEOPLE ARE CONFIRMED DEAD AS A RESULT OF EARTH QUAKE .OFFICIALS SAID THAT DEATH TOLL CAN REACH UPTO 20,000 .RESCUE EFFORTS ARE UNDERWAY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO THE HOSPITALS AND EMERGENCY CENTER THROUGH HELICOPTERS AND OTHER SOURCES.PRESIDENT KHATMI WANTS FOEIGN HELP CAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE SUCH MACHINERIES TO LIFT THE RUBBLE.AROUND 80,000 PEOPLE ARE TRAPPED UNDER THE RUBBLE.

BREAKING NEWS :

BIRDS FLU VIRUS SPREADING QUICKLY ALLL OVER ASIA..THESE ARE SOME RESPONSES.......

The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) in Rome and the Organization for Animal Health (OIE) in Paris joined WHO in the call for a global response.

Unlike SARS, Lee said, diagnostic tests for bird flu already exist, as do effective, although costly, antivirals for humans.

"This is a serious global threat to human health," he said. "We must begin this hard, costly work now."

The victims have all been people who handled infected birds. There has been no evidence of human-to-human transmission. The disease cannot be passed by eating cooked birds, experts say.

Nations hit by bird flu
?S. Korea
?Japan
?Thailand
?Vietnam
?Cambodia
?Indonesia
?Pakistan
?Laos
?Taiwan (different strain)

B) there r no reports from india . india has shut down all imports of such birds from the countries infected including pakistan

BREAKING NEWS

Dr A Q Khan pakistans top neuclear scientist has accepted that he was the one behind all the neuclear technology transfer to iran and other countries he said the the present govt. was not behind it.he appologized to the pakistani president Pervez Musharaf..and asked him for ognorance .now the senate will decide his future..

Dr A Q Khan pakistans top neuclear scientist has accepted that he was the one behind all the neuclear technology transfer to iran and other countries he said the the present govt. was not behind it.he appologized to the pakistani president Pervez Musharaf..and asked him for ognorance .now the senate will decide his future

I dont think Mr.Scientist could have done this without the help of top-level officials in pak government.Definitely dont beleive this.

Musharaff would have sold it to make money which will be used to make weapons of mass distruction. ;D:

Well it's not a breaking but disappointing news

The Janet Jackson - Justin Timberlake Incident on Superbowl where Justin Timberlake ripped off Janet Jackson's top ... Over a million people were watching the incident live ...

Users who are viewing this thread